where can we find the ascendent rex saddle?

mircoct

1 minute ago, mircoct said:

hello..

as the title..we search the saddle with fishing and loot crate on caves..but we dont find them :(

does someone know,where can we find this saddle???

Easiest place to get ascendant rex saddle blueprint is the swamp cave. I collected about 5 or so when I used to play this game religiously. Now I only PVP.

6 minutes ago, iHEARTyou said:

Easiest place to get ascendant rex saddle blueprint is the swamp cave. I collected about 5 or so when I used to play this game religiously. Now I only PVP.

are you serious? I hear people saying you get all sorts of asc things from that dumb cave and all I have gotten are behemoth gate bps ;p

5 minutes ago, AlphaCarno said:

are you serious? I hear people saying you get all sorts of asc things from that dumb cave and all I have gotten are behemoth gate bps ;p

Yes, I'm serious. Just focus running that cave for a week and you'll get it. You can run it every 30 minutes. By the week ends, you'll be max level too because that cave gives you ridonkilous XP.

22 minutes ago, iHEARTyou said:

frog or deer.... and if you have a zomdodo use it to tank the mobs.

ok.  I'm the first to admit I have a lot of trouble telling the difference between when someone is being serious or joking on the internet...

Does the Frog really get bonus damage fighting insects?  Saw something about it a long time ago and have not been able to find it since.

Why the deer?  I tamed one when they first came out for lolz.  Didn't know it had anything special to offer. 

17 minutes ago, mircoct said:

we go on the swamp cave for 2 weeks mate..and never we found it :( and today we find only poop(bp gps,bp laser attchement,ect)

but thanks for the help

The loot crates give random loot. Sometimes you get blessed by RNGsus. And sometimes you get junk. Ever see that nice red beacon come down, and you get all giddy? Open it and there sits two water jar BPs? That's like getting socks on xmas.

1 minute ago, License4 said:

ok.  I'm the first to admit I have a lot of trouble telling the difference between when someone is being serious or joking on the internet...

Does the Frog really get bonus damage fighting insects?  Saw something about it a long time ago and have not been able to find it since.

Why the deer?  I tamed one when they first came out for lolz.  Didn't know it had anything special to offer. 

Frogs work fine there, but I'd bring some stimulants and a decent saddle on it.
Best way to farm CP on top of it.
Deer? No idea never tried, but I've also done fine with a Raptor and a Saber, again with 100+ saddles though.

3 hours ago, Harrist14 said:

Frog and deer are better than raptor or saber or wolf because of the AOE for the meganeura. The frog is the best IMO because of the bonus cementing paste. You just need a decent one and you can solo it no problem, a group just speeds it up

pretty sure wolves don't fit, or maybe its just that they only go so far and thats why the wiki says they dont.

4 hours ago, mircoct said:

hello..

as the title..we search the saddle with fishing and loot crate on caves..but we dont find them :(

does someone know,where can we find this saddle???

We just got one last night in the North underwater cave between the snow and dry area. I think the GPS was around 49.9 and 10.9.

• 5 months later...
On 07/03/2017 at 1:11 PM, iHEARTyou said:

The last 15 times I've run swamp cave got nothing but extremely crappy stuff like a scope BP or explosive detonator lmao. From what I know swamp cave not worth the time anymore. 

16 hours ago, DEATHMARTHOL said:

The last 15 times I've run swamp cave got nothing but extremely crappy stuff like a scope BP or explosive detonator lmao. From what I know swamp cave not worth the time anymore. 

It got nerfed hard in terms of loot, and is much less effective for power leveling with the addition of the new dinos in there and less meganeuras. 

Archived