LONELY?

Blakka

LONELY?

So im quest and ive been on the island for 61 lvls.im look8ng for a in game wife.....lol i kno....but hey i will build a chapel .i already have a stone house and a couple dinos for said house .i will invite all allences on my server n they will bring gifts lol aswell as camera for our memories lol.[not looking for a serious "marriage" just a little rp for fun can even began alliance for our respective tribe but mainly to have fun n joke around]IN DEATH DO US PART LOK if ur intrested message me here or gt  tony2glocks  lol

Hey I'll be your in-game wife for a low, low monthly fee of $19.99* plus tax, shipping & handling and a one-time $5 fee just 'cause.

I wont be on much though. I'll just make a female character and you can keep her in your stone house. I'll log in once a month and Salute at you though. Maybe even Friendly Lower Hands, if you're lucky.

*For the first three months, than the monthly rate will increase to $99.99.

Look im an great catch!!!i got my own rex foe ark sake!!i like long walks along the forst fangs.i have a good building job so u can say i work construction.i can provide food shelter clothing etc.sheesh i even got a house with a master bedroom!!!n a dang farm....kinda.Lmao u guys are the reason ive had 14 divorces so far LMAO

I almost had a wife but she found someone who truly appreciates her pixels.smh we had something special ironbot but now......."is it to late to say sorryyyy"i know thats  your favorite song.so im back at it again look8ng for my wife.thank you guys for all your support this has been tough going thru all these divorces.i literally cnt own jack.yesterday i built a raft n instead of me n my name as owner it had my 6th wifes name on it.smh i just cnt win.so if your an eliable ark bachelorette plz message me...hmmmmm reality show anyone.the real wifes of ark........16 dinos and pregenet.......

Archived