The Island ocean beacons

Waffeleisen

3 hours ago, Waffeleisen said:

The Island ocean beacons

Hey,

are there currently any beacons in the ocean? I'm looking to transfer 1-2 Basilos from the Center to clear the Caverns of Lost Hope. But I flew around the Island and couldn't find any beacons that come down in water :-(

Greets

There are two potential Underwater beacons. They are located on the southern delta of the two major rivers on the east and west. I recommend hanging out around Herbi Island, the river outlet closest to the Herbi island has a beacon you can use. 

13 hours ago, iAmE said:

There are two potential Underwater beacons. They are located on the southern delta of the two major rivers on the east and west. I recommend hanging out around Herbi Island, the river outlet closest to the Herbi island has a beacon you can use. 

Thank you! So I can see it from Herbi Island?

12 hours ago, Brayn said:

As far as I recall the sea beacons don't work for transfers anymore.  I think you can move sea tames at red ob tho.

Red Obi doesn't work for me. Deep sea loot crates are not working anymore. Beacons should work.

1 hour ago, Waffeleisen said:

Thank you! So I can see it from Herbi Island?

You should be able to, yes. Along the southern coast there's a river that goes right by green obby. There is an air beacon that drops right at the mouth of that river that I routinely use to transfer squids and mosa's on Official Servers. Should serve your needs well, though, as it sounds, it is a bit of a wait for that one drop. 

• 8 months later...

I've seen one in the sea, deep enough to swim anything there.
When you're going from red obelisk to the snow/ice biome (just ride along the west coast),

shortly before the actual cold snow/ice biome starts, there should sometimes spawn a low level beacon in the water.

Either that or you can try to find a deep sea loot crate, dunno if they also allow transferring between servers. Never tested that.

Archived