Wyvern colors

spangled

Wyvern colors

So I'm using this tiny little increase to spend my vacation and weekend adding to my collection and sales. Anyone else trying to breed to ignore the rollback blues? Any nice colors? Stats?

This is my best looker so far. Almost looks like a light with his colors. 185 poison male. 9k hp. 252 dmg pre imprinting. I pick up all those green eggs cherry pickers leave behind. I usually get some nice stats/colors. #misunderstoodpoisons

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/172665090132603926/F699BEDEE2F80F436AAB064176C8B3A3F8A46C68/

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/172665090132603527/6C01691DD7456691B1D31BA5F6EED776992D7963/

23 minutes ago, Jaxzeon said:

wow look like a lightning wyvern really cool :D  my best is a pretty white fire wyvern with orange on the wings but i dont have a picture:/

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/172665090133323873/0B2C5673DD6885458DC731D4C6F20F5F5BCB3B62/

Kinda like this one? He has light orange. Hoping for a darker. Absolutely love the albinos with tips. 

This reminds me of this one time I was out and about on my lightning wyvern, spotted another lightning and thought it was an easy fight. I never scrambled to flee quite like I did when that thing blasted me with green gas.
It's quite amazing to see a poison wyvern colored like this, and now I know for sure I wasn't crazy either. Nice find!

14 hours ago, Housatonic said:

This reminds me of this one time I was out and about on my lightning wyvern, spotted another lightning and thought it was an easy fight. I never scrambled to flee quite like I did when that thing blasted me with green gas.
It's quite amazing to see a poison wyvern colored like this, and now I know for sure I wasn't crazy either. Nice find!

I've seen purple and green but this is my first black. Pretty excited for sure as someone who  focuses more on color than stats in breeding. I've been creeping on other peoples hatches on the server, picking out colors I'd like to find in the future. For the one dino with no mutations, they come in some crazy patterns.

5 hours ago, catnip said:

I love the colors of Ra, my fire wyvern. So vibrant!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=854404219

I love when they gradient like that! 

Just hatched an albino 'toxic'. Very few good stats but this batch is full of color! I really should stop though. Tribe members are too busy to help and I'm at about 10 of these bad boys solo, but I keep finding eggs above 150. xD

346110_screenshots_20170304225800_1.jpg

I have three that I really love...my favorite two and most unique, all fire wyverns...my personal favorite of the three. I have my most unique, Scylla, who has a grey body with rose wing detail, and vibrant orange undertones on her neck, belly and lower wing bones.

Hathor, representing one of my most coveted patterns, albino white with bright orange wing patterning.

And my dream wyvern, Amaterasu...jet black with gold wing patterning. There was no color scheme I wanted more, and he was also the best egg I've ever found. Fast funny story about that egg run...as my tribemate was hauling butt out of the crag with his eagle, I turned around in the claws to check out our pursuers, and saw a wyvern of the same level as the egg with my favorite colors. I was PRAYING that was the parent...and I was so excited that it turned out to be just that.

25 minutes ago, LadyCrescent said:

I have three that I really love...my favorite two and most unique, all fire wyverns...my personal favorite of the three. I have my most unique, Scylla, who has a grey body with rose wing detail, and vibrant orange undertones on her neck, belly and lower wing bones.

Hathor, representing one of my most coveted patterns, albino white with bright orange wing patterning.

And my dream wyvern, Amaterasu...jet black with gold wing patterning. There was no color scheme I wanted more, and he was also the best egg I've ever found. Fast funny story about that egg run...as my tribemate was hauling butt out of the crag with his eagle, I turned around in the claws to check out our pursuers, and saw a wyvern of the same level as the egg with my favorite colors. I was PRAYING that was the parent...and I was so excited that it turned out to be just that.

Ooo. Scylla sounds pretty. Haven't seen one like that yet. I need one now xD

I think we have two similar to the others. The white and gold is more cream/grey though. I gave her to a tribemate. And the black, Solaris, a tribemate hatched but refused to claim because he didn't like the color. Preferred reds. I snatched it up. I wanted that color for a while. ...they look a little off color during a heatwave. hehe.

346110_screenshots_20170304232245_1.jpg

2 hours ago, spangled said:

I think we have two similar to the others. The white and gold is more cream/grey though. I gave her to a tribemate. And the black, Solaris, a tribemate hatched but refused to claim because he didn't like the color.

Yeah, Solaris is the spitting image of my Amaterasu. Hathor is almost pure white, but her wing detailing looks to be about the same shade.  As for Scylla, yes, she's very unique. I have sixteen wyverns total now, and she's the only one that has this cool tri-tone patterning. I got on my computer to share the picture...as pathetic as it probably sounds, I keep "baby albums" for all of them, lol.

Scylla (resize).jpg

On 4.3.2017 at 0:56 AM, spangled said:

Wyvern colors

So I'm using this tiny little increase to spend my vacation and weekend adding to my collection and sales. Anyone else trying to breed to ignore the rollback blues? Any nice colors? Stats?

This is my best looker so far. Almost looks like a light with his colors. 185 poison male. 9k hp. 252 dmg pre imprinting. I pick up all those green eggs cherry pickers leave behind. I usually get some nice stats/colors. #misunderstoodpoisons

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/172665090132603926/F699BEDEE2F80F436AAB064176C8B3A3F8A46C68/

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/172665090132603527/6C01691DD7456691B1D31BA5F6EED776992D7963/

So how exactly did you make a Poison looking like a Lightning without mods/cheats?

On 03/03/2017 at 6:56 PM, spangled said:

Wyvern colors

Omg! Been searching for all purple and black for quite some time. Saw a female in the Scar one day. She was a level 100 and those exact colors.....Ive been picking up every high level poison egg since then... Hoping for one to hatch the same colors as her. Congrats!

53 minutes ago, Jostabeere said:

So how exactly did you make a Poison looking like a Lightning without mods/cheats?

Super amount of luck. I picked picked the egg because players were leaving even high poisons. Since I play on Official PVE, I can't mod or cheat. It was just luck of the draw and genetics. I've seen black poisons and I've seen poisons with green and purple. This one just had the best of both worlds xD

1 hour ago, spangled said:

Super amount of luck. I picked picked the egg because players were leaving even high poisons. Since I play on Official PVE, I can't mod or cheat. It was just luck of the draw and genetics. I've seen black poisons and I've seen poisons with green and purple. This one just had the best of both worlds xD

I am asking because a Poison shouldn't have these colours.

7 minutes ago, Jostabeere said:

I am asking because a Poison shouldn't have these colours.

I thought the same thing, but I have encountered a similar wild one on my private server as well, no mods, even official rates. Scared the crap out of me when I engaged it with my own lightning wyvern and it spewed poison at me instead.

Lol If I hadn't hatched him myself, I probably would have thought he was painted/modded too. But he's just one of those crapshoot random eggs you don't expect. A lot of people want black poisons from what I've seen, so I know those are possible, but the purple winging, I'd only ever seen on greens and browns.

He's gotten bigger so you can kinda see where all his colors a little better. He's just an interesting looking son of a gun.

346110_screenshots_20170305170854_1.jpg

On 3/7/2017 at 1:27 PM, ishi said:

If you want to know the color of the wyvern find the matching element and lvl flying around. The eggs are clones of the closest wyvern to the nest when the egg spawns. Color element and gender are the same. Havent done anything to verify stats but guessing they are the same also. 

Yes. I use this trick all the time to figure out what eggs to keep and which to sell :P As for stats, it's kinda hard to check, but if you end up getting into a one on one with the momma/dad, you can take a guestimate on the hp and melee a bit. After being in the trench so long, you can kinda tell. If the parent was squishy when you slayed it, baby probably will be too. I've had some 185's hatch with 5k hp in a test of this. The parents died quickly. Then I had 160's where the parent hit hard and wouldn't go down. 8k + hp and melee was on point with the babies. Not 100% but in general, the stats seem to match.

Archived