PVE Titano egg collecting

BFFKimgy

On 3/8/2017 at 4:25 PM, Wazzamaniac said:

For clarification, did you periodically come and pick them up or did you show up after 10 hours? They spoil on the ground and I think there's a maximum of 8 in a given area. Also remember, as with any dino getting a lot of eggs doesn't happen in one sitting. Take your time or you'll get frustrated with this slow-paced game.

chilled near the pen throwing ourselves into it as sacrifices as a way to pass the time

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im not sure how it works but u can build a titanoboa egg laying farm. Basucally a square building no roof and hatch frames built on first floor pick up titano's drop them in there and after a while there wil be eggs either they fall through hatchframe or jump up and grab them suggest having a shield as they sometime glitch through and hit you. As with stasis thing sometimes when you leave the area for a while the titano's will despawn so i really dont know how it works good luck any way.

On 3/7/2017 at 9:33 PM, BFFKimgy said:

Update on the whole situation: We trapped some snakes in a pen we found somewhere and it only took 10+ hours to get 7 eggs, wow, so fast, me and my friend really enjoyed doing this...........

kill me. i've lost all motivation to play ark.

20170304163815_1.jpg

Sounds on par with any other dino you'd sit and watch lay eggs.

You can grapple boas in PVE. I have had my best luck flying the dessert on SE on a wyvern. after 2 passes I kill all the boas and start again. Takes forever but nets one every 10-30 mins. Running through a cave on the center map NW lava island has been pretty good too but unreliable. I tried the trap method and was never really successful with it.

• 2 months later...
On 3/3/2017 at 3:50 AM, eshkel said:

how you suppose to place snakes there on PVE ? PVE not allow carry wild dinos - I think that's the topic point.

build a ramp that leads up and over into the trap and kite them with a flier, that's what I did. I had like 4 snakes (I had made it so that I could kite the snakes into a 2 piece trap so I could go from one side to the other for the eggs) I did get an egg or two that way but it wasn't SUPER effective, I think you have to kite things in to feed them too.

Archived