WARNING TO ALL: LVL 103 Character just lost - TRANSFERRING AFTER ROLLBACK

MostSpy

13 minutes ago, Bambulaaa said:

i lost my character to but  got the xp back and my old tribe to unfortunetly they where realy slow i had to wait 8 or 9 day so all of my dino was dead or calmed .

also i think its better if you just made new char on each server and only transfer items and dinos i do it to no more fear for losing characters 

you said they were able to give you the tribe ownership back ? i lost my 101 character the other day but yet to hear a word about it 

11 hours ago, Danouk said:

You guys stop complaining like spoiled brats. You know there ar always issues that can't be help. Chill out and stop crying.

What kind of mindset is that? Everyone knows Early Access comes at a price, but playing around with save files is a serious risk. There is absolutely no reason for them not to have back ups for every data when transfering. These complaints are completely valid knowing how easy thousands of hours of work can dissapear in a matter of seconds.

5 hours ago, TheLastNerb said:

Hmm....gl trading for all the SE content, dragons, whips, golems, etc, the list goes on

LOL yeah no this uh. Won't be hard. Besides, freindo, surprise! I don't want a golem! All I want from SE is a jerboa and maybe a wyvern. And both are pretty easily bought. Soooo. What was your point, anyway?...

6 hours ago, Isho said:

What kind of mindset is that? Everyone knows Early Access comes at a price, but playing around with save files is a serious risk. There is absolutely no reason for them not to have back ups for every data when transfering. These complaints are completely valid knowing how easy thousands of hours of work can dissapear in a matter of seconds.

Exactly it's early access and some people seems to forget that. Rollbacks even happens in complete games so happening in early access there's no surprise there.

Early access or not, the devs continue to release enhancements to the game (Dino's, tek tier, etc) which contribute and add to existing problems they ignore. The problems they ignore are exploited by other players (duping) and the devs answer is to roll back servers by a ridiculous period and wipe ark uploads?  Way to punish the general pop for something that should have been cleared up by WC a long time ago. Speaking of time, this early access game has been running well over a year now sooo...When was this game supposed to be released again?  I've heard many dates...all of which have passed now. The devs are securing their future by adding enhancements and continue delaying to fix the bugs and exploits. They will have to fix them eventually right?  I wonder if they have enough funding in the pipe to actually finish the game before it gets to a point that it isn't fixable. 

Archived