Unofficial "Post What You Lost" Thread

jewofcanada

Official "Post What You Lost" Thread

Everybody post what tames, babies, eggs and work you lost during the rollback. This should be eye-opening.

I lost a pretty average 180 Fire Wyvern, which sucks because it was my only one left after losing my 100% imprint lightning wyvern to similar BS a few weeks ago. But compared to what most tribes on my server lost, I made out ok. I actually regained a couple tames that died to a 135 Therezino spawning in my base while I was offline. 

253 ptera, all my gear as i woke up dead, 140 mutton tamed giga (good luck finding that again undisturbed on an overcrowded server), 1 ovis (the male we sacrificed for the giga, only 1 left) 8 wyvern eggs ranging 160-185, roughly 4k turret bullets, 3 200+ wyverns in OB + a various other dinos and items, 2 baby ptera + 4 baby turtles died since no1 was online to feed them, i believe we will have the CD on our breed animals (havnt checked) 2 more breed pteras and characters from my tribe is lost since they, as me, woke up dead, roughly 15k metal ingots, 2 140 perfect tamed wolfes, 145 kibble tamed spino. thats what i can think of right now. what 4 of my tribe members managed to accomplish, played 15 hours yesterday so feel like an backstab to wake up to this...

We were moving servers, had everything moved over and a base built yesterday and our dino's were downloaded to the new place. But the rollback put the time to where everything was put in the obelisk and we lost it all. Two quetz, 9 100 percent imprinted dragons  and 8 bred pteras from the valenties event, a beaver, a therizino, a war bronto, a war paracer, high level anky, and a high level tapejara and all of our metal that we used to build the base yesterday never reappeared in our vault on the old server so over 14k ingots cementing paste etc. Im sure I am forgetting other things but yeah, everything is gone. And the funny thing is we were moving servers because we were worried about the safety of our dinos because of a glitch someone was using. We were invited by an alpha friend of another server and were tired of the constant raids. Woke up this morning and we were raided by the biggest tribe of all, Wildcard. 

7 hours ago, xenocidic said:

I had put my best blueprints into the cloud Monday morning, they rolled it back to Monday afternoon sometime and deleted everything in the cloud. A big "F you" from Wild Card, good luck getting me to recommend this game to anyone.

That wasn't the roll back it was the issue which they rolled back due to

My entire base and all my dino's... I was in the middle of a migration to a new base location, moved all my dino's over, finished the building, build some defence, logged of to go to bed, feeling safe and all. Wakes up the next morning, goes to uni, gets back in the evening, entire base raided, apparently they rolled me back sofar that my dino's were unprotected and the base defence only had like 3 turrets of all the things i placed. Soooo random level 60 troll had all the pleasure to just destroy and kill everything solo while WC remove all my defences and now i have besides 3 average rexes and 3 ankylo's nearly nothing left. (which means quetzal gone, about 10 ovis, 3 250+ scorpions, 7-8 mantis, (where one was 207+), 2 200+ argentavis, 3 200+ paracers, 2 entire base platforms and another platform where all the walls were destroyed aswell. 4 wolfs gone, 160 tyc gone, my entire storage of resources(metal ingots, quality tools, ALL bp's including ascendent) and not to forget all the structure i've build in the weeks before this aswell, industrial forge,grill,cooker,chem bench, fabricator, 14 airco's, 4 fridges gone. imagine the resources for all this aswell..)

This was weeks of work, taming, breeding, raising... Its not just the last 30 hours i lost, its all the weeks before that of taming, raising etc the dinos that i had. Due to you guys rolling me back to a moment where i had literally had nearly no defence at all. You killed the game for me. I have no will to play on either. I'm not going to play weeks and weeks again to replace something which wasn't even my fault of losing and i know i'm not the only one here.

Some people here are really fcked over, while some got off better. Yet nearly everyone got out worse. I dont get how a few dupes (i dont even care how many or what they duped) is worse than having 99% (without the 1% dupers, which is probably still to high) lose all their progress, from a high level tame, to their entire lifes work like me.

Like i said i've lost my will to play now, not going to start all over by a mistake of you guys, while other players only got out even better out of this. For me the only acceptable solution would be either putting us back to where we were (i dont give a poop about the dupes, huge games like World of Warcraft for example didnt rollback their millions players database either because of a dupe, they just thought "Oh we fcked up, but we cant punish our entire playerbase for it, those who duped are lucky untill we find and punish those, but its our own fault, not the community, we screwed up our own game quality by this mistake, we just have to live with it".) or to perform a entire server wide wipe, putting everyone back at the same level. OR you could even add some new servers as compensation, with their own server transfers (from new to new, not from new to old or old to new) and starting a new server economy there for all the players who are forced to start over by all of this.

Untill either one of these things happen, i wont be playing anymore. It has been fun and i could handle the losses by other players or my own fault, but this is just unacceptable.

Farwell ARK & WC

4 hours ago, ILuvTheAwesomeDevs said:

That wasn't the roll back it was the issue which they rolled back due to

False. Regardless of the reason people still lost hard earned stuff. 

Like I said before even if they people would have kept their duped rockets and killed the tames and destroyed the buildings that would have been better than wildcard taking away legit grinding

#officialwipe

Archived