tek PVE Boss Runs

Keltten

• 1 month later...
On 3/9/2017 at 1:18 PM, Eymonlan said:

i have 9 rexes atm at 30k hp 700 melee each. I can do medium no prob. Kel I play on 370(the island) if u wanna join my tribe and tag along. However I'm currently relying on a friend right now to supply artifacts. You can also raise a super rex for your own mount if you'd  like while in my tribe.

by any chance I can join you guys for a hard brood and ape run ? :) can pay or bring rexes . Any one else please contact me as well . Just want engrams from hard brood and hard ape all the others I have :) , Can bring rexes or bows for my self :) . Only interested in the engram .

6 hours ago, BorealManager5 said:

We've done all Broodmothers and the easy ape a few month ago. Now that my tribemates have quit playing Ark I am looking to join others, for more bossfights.

I have tons of ammo, bossrexes, daedons and even some decent Yutys ready for action. The sooner the better :)

Contact me as well :) We are just a 2 man tribe we have all other engrams but no hard dragon brood and ape , rest we have all with all difficulties , if you know how to do the hard brood we can do together ;) 

anyone has idea for summon boss on The Center. A few week ago we tried summoned boss on The Center with first mode. When we were in, I saw two boss summoned Broodmother and Monkey T.T. And my friend rex has been killed just one hit by Monkey. I didn't know its strong like that. Is it because so many tribes have gone in?

We had 4 tribes summon boss together.

I have 100% imprinted rex with 600+ melee and 25k health. raising some 35k 800 melee ones right now.

I would be down for broodmother hard, dragon medium or dragon hard. I am just looking for the unlocks for myself.

Edited: I'd be happy to assist in any of the fights as I have an understanding of how the fights work, experience in doing them and what would possibly pass for minimum requirements.

On 03/03/2017 at 3:49 AM, SatanicJuiceBox said:

we just died to brood mother medium and are regrouping now. i say more the marry er, we have a decent strat just wasn't ready I guess and we have 3 in the tribe on 367

a guy on my server do it easy in 3 min with 15 rexes with 35k hp and rest mele and 5 rexes with 25k mele  and rest dmg...i joined him and in 3 min Medium Brood was dead

11 hours ago, Barradismo said:

a guy on my server do it easy in 3 min with 15 rexes with 35k hp and rest mele and 5 rexes with 25k mele  and rest dmg...i joined him and in 3 min Medium Brood was dead

yeah its real easy when someone spends months raising and breeding, and gaining mutations just to do these easy boss fights your referring to.

Archived