tek PVE Boss Runs

Keltten

PVE Boss Runs

Hello,

I am located on a PVE server lvl 96. Most of the people on the server are not that interested in working together to kill the bosses. Was wondering if there was any Looking for group or member kinda thing set up. I would love to join a few people to kill the hard mode bosses. While splitting the material would be nice unlocking everything is even more important to me (and i can get another guy and farm easy/med brood  and you cant transfer it unless you make it into something). Im big into Caving and End bosses. So also willing to join tribes on other servers if required but as im a random guy if i can just tag along I'm happy. 

On 3/2/2017 at 7:49 PM, SatanicJuiceBox said:

we just died to brood mother medium and are regrouping now. i say more the marry er, we have a decent strat just wasn't ready I guess and we have 3 in the tribe on 367

I have been making MC ARs to combat it. I did it on solo with a 400 attack ASC rifle and soloed it so a few ppl with 200 attack rifles would do easy fine

Hey whenever u are rdy guys :D

Coming with my tribe member we could share the element but we need some fire power assist with the ape we would bring 10 rexes all above 12-20k health and all above 400-600% meele 

would just need some more fire power to kill it fast enough.

If it works fine i would love to crush it on meidum :)

On 3/26/2017 at 7:30 PM, Joe0 said:

What's the best way to level Rex's?

To be honest in the time it takes to kill a titan I just use them for my meat runs to raise other rexs. If multiple people are in your tribe killing stuff with rexs they will all be levled up in no time. If they are good base stat rexs. Have a friend take you along for a low level boss fight and kill the spiders like crazy. Those are the easiest best ways I can think of.

[PC] PVE

Ok we are two level 100+ looking for people for MEDIUM APE and MEDIUM DRAGON, we got giant stocks of ammos, and breeded rexes, anything needed for medium dragon.

For now we finished:

- Many times the HARD MANTICORE

- Once hard brood and tons of times brood medium and low

We are JUST interested in medium APE or MEDIUM dragon.

Also if you are a tribe specialized in meidum dragon, i can even let you MY part of the elements as payment to just make it once.

Just contact me.

Archived