Complete wipe the servers

SlyGuy68

Complete wipe the servers

Well I'm just saying what we are all thinking.  The devs should just completely wipe all the servers.  Grow a pair balls already and just do it.  It's been long over due and this recent fumble of yours just had everyone pissed.  If you want any shot of quelling the fury, I think a compete reset is in order.

if they would do a wipe (PVE) i am sure i wouldn't rebuild again would move to another newly released game not going to put all that effort and time to start over again. That would be waste of my time (this time).

And is really annoying when people start thinking other people and decide what should happen because they think that the game is not fair anymore because it is to hard for them or not possible to 'play' because they are not in a big tribe or just started the game on a server with big tribes/alphas.

Wipe = move to another game for me. (they wil keep my money still but not my time anymore)

Ok clearly I should have stayed that my comment was for PvP servers. You pve care bears can keep your care bear kingdoms.  But the roll back really messed up allot of things for allot of people and they are going to lose people either way you slice it. Might as well start fresh and this way at least people can be happy about no mega tribes raiding them with duped items.  Cuz we all know (at least on Xbox) that people have been duping for longer than the past day or two...

They should do an all out wipe BUT ALSO take Ark back to what it was a year ago before all this stupid obligatory content that's done nothing but dilute the original, truly fun game.  Fix the stupid glitches that remain since even back then (making walls actually act like ... oh i dunno ... WALLS - for starters), optimize the damn thing so it doesn't take a super computer to run smoothly, and RELEASE IT.  You can fine tune the balancing with updates post release.  Honestly, the game was pretty well balanced before the introduction of (*paid*) DLC, ill informed server transfers, and the overreach of the century - tek tier.

Put another way, at the rate you are going, how much more of your market has not bought your game???  Your dev cycle and revenue cycle are completely out of whack lol.

True if they cared we would have seen an official response in the(se) topic(s).

For calling PVE players care bears points out that you don't know much about pve(?), dont forget that we get nerved for every whining in pvp since they dont separate it with patches. AND people also get wiped in PVE is it not directly by players but their faulty game mechanics.

15 hours ago, Harrist14 said:

Only relevant for PVP, it's a good idea there so everyone gets to start from scratch and to break down some longstanding tribes and whatnot. Meanwhile, on PVE, it isn't based on direct competition, and I'd be willing to bet that a majority of people would be opposed to a wipe. 

Actually.. most the people on my PvE server want a wipe. Because we don't want to play anymore. Because we are tired of getting the shaft from WC. But the way this game was designed, you can't just walk away. You build a game relationship with everything you do. Everyone on my server is to far into the game to just walk away. Wipe it all. Give us the way to walk away in peace. 

9 hours ago, SlyGuy68 said:

You pve care bears can keep your care bear kingdoms.

Can you not? 

7 minutes ago, anubis3691 said:

Actually.. most the people on my PvE server want a wipe. Because we don't want to play anymore. Because we are tired of getting the shaft from WC. But the way this game was designed, you can't just walk away. You build a game relationship with everything you do. Everyone on my server is to far into the game to just walk away. Wipe it all. Give us the way to walk away in peace. 

Or you could...just quit. 

9 hours ago, SlyGuy68 said:

Ok clearly I should have stayed that my comment was for PvP servers. You pve care bears can keep your care bear kingdoms.  But the roll back really messed up allot of things for allot of people and they are going to lose people either way you slice it. Might as well start fresh and this way at least people can be happy about no mega tribes raiding them with duped items.  Cuz we all know (at least on Xbox) that people have been duping for longer than the past day or two...

PvE carebears huh? So you think that you're superior because you play PvP so you can demeanor PvE players? You think that you work any harder, or spend more time building, or have it any more difficult because you choose to play PvP? I hate to burst your dream but it takes the same amount of effort, time, and resources to do whatever no matter PvE or PvP. Only difference is, the stuff you do, can be destroyed by another player strait on. The stuff we do, can be destroyed by another player kiting Dino's. But we all got hit by WC so in the end doesn't matter because we are all playing the same game.

4 minutes ago, clumsynynja said:

Or you could...just quit. 

Yes I could "just quit" if I had the heart to. Saying "just quit" is alot easier than actually doing it. Played this game since launch on Xbox, spent countless hours into it. To say just quit, is like saying "stop smoking" . Some people can do it yes, but others enjoy it so much that quitting isn't really easy to just do. 

Just now, anubis3691 said:

Yes I could "just quit" if I had the heart to. Saying "just quit" is alot easier than actually doing it. Played this game since launch on Xbox, spent countless hours into it. To say just quit, is like saying "stop smoking" . Some people can do it yes, but others enjoy it so much that quitting isn't really easy to just do. 

Then I think you might have an actual problem. If you literally can not quit playing a game you don't enjoy anymore, that is an issue on a deeper level. 

I'm attached to everyone I've tamed and everything I've done, but if I decided to not play Ark anymore...I wouldn't play Ark anymore. It's just a game. 

8 minutes ago, anubis3691 said:

PvE carebears huh? So you think that you're superior because you play PvP so you can demeanor PvE players? You think that you work any harder, or spend more time building, or have it any more difficult because you choose to play PvP? I hate to burst your dream but it takes the same amount of effort, time, and resources to do whatever no matter PvE or PvP. Only difference is, the stuff you do, can be destroyed by another player strait on. The stuff we do, can be destroyed by another player kiting Dino's. But we all got hit by WC so in the end doesn't matter because we are all playing the same game.

Get butthurt more about being called a carebear, lol. Hit a nerve?

3 minutes ago, anubis3691 said:

That's kind of absurd to claim that "most" of the people on your server want a wipe so they can quit. Not only is that likely hyperbolic and not true, but it's also massively selfish to hope they wipe it all so you and your friends can control yourselves. 

Archived