1.5 taming and resources what a joke!!

HeatherJo

anytime these ppl give us a breeding boost i always loose babies, lost 2 baby doeds 3 hrs ago and they didnt appear dead on my logs also theres no way they survived 3 hrs without food. everyone lost alot of stuff when they did a roll back to fix dups and they think 1.5x is gonna help anything, worst of all they didnt fix the duplication problem LOOOOOOL.

Sometimes it seems they are trolling us on purpose no? Their fixes don't work..all it seems is that they enjoy pissing more and more people off. Duped items are everywhere, people losing DAYS of work and all we get is very VERY slightly increased rates.....Doesn't matter that people who lost their characters never got them back .

It's okay to be upset and rightfully so but if you expect compensation then goodluck. It's already in the TOS that this game is early access and still in alpha stage. This is all because of poor planning and poor coding by the devs. I'm sure it's because they have to meet deadlines so their codes are like alphabet soap. I'd hate to see their codes, I bet it looks ugly and unorganized.

Archived