RE Rolleback: WC is a pathetic company that doesnt listen to its customers.

MostSpy

They are already deleting angry threads about the Rollback on these Forums. Ive never experienced something like that. Seems like they really screwed up big this time. Wouldn't be the first time of course.

" We are also going to be working on implementing some fail safe methods to help avoid situations like this in the future. "

Yeah, my ass xD They could have done that when the first Duping occoured months ago.

1 minute ago, ToTac said:

They are already deleting angry threads about the Rollback on these Forums. Ive never experienced something like that. Seems like they really screwed up big this time. Wouldn't be the first time of course.

" We are also going to be working on implementing some fail safe methods to help avoid situations like this in the future. "

Yeah, my ass xD They could have done that when the first Duping occoured months ago.

Maybe he's angry about something else. Who knows by the lack of thought and effort on his post. It's a pathetic post that doesn't follow forum guidelines. 

1 hour ago, Jtmorris said:

Maybe he's angry about something else. Who knows by the lack of thought and effort on his post. It's a pathetic post that doesn't follow forum guidelines. 

Maybe your pathetic Jtmorris since everyone else who plays this game knows the servers were just rolled back by 30+ hours.

And nice job wild card, deleting all the angry posts and hiding this post in a barely used section.

1 hour ago, ToTac said:

Nope, they merge them

Archived