Official Server Rollback and wipe of CrossARK Storage Items

Jatheish

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/5/2017 at 6:42 PM, Detox said:

I totally agree with you man I thinks its disgusting what they have done, I have also quit the game and would like my money back, it is ridiculous what they have done I am a solo player and I have put in lots of days of hard work into my base, dinos and resources to come back and find it gone, they have just ruined the game for a lot of people its sad. 

Call and request a refund PlayStation is refunding if you don't have a lot of trophies completed and Xbox and steam will refund if you contact them directly to explain the situation. I'd recommend throwing a one star their way too until the fix the mess and then you could change the review. Really it's the only way to hold them accountable. 

Before the rollback my dragons were in the ark. I log back on and my dragons are in the base. I checked the ark and my dragons were still In there. So you all duped my dragons? when you did the rollback. FYI. I'm not complaining I lost a lot, half my base was wiped. But it was worth it. Just letting you know. Exploit the hell outta it!!!. Till it gets patched.

On 3/1/2017 at 8:56 PM, Jat said:

Update: We are also going to be increasing breeding, maturing, and egg hatching rates for a while to make up for the lost time, our sincerest apologies again. We will be working on measures immediately to prevent a situation like this from occurring again in the event that there is a service disruption from our host.

While I do appreciate the gesture, a little tweaking is needed. So many people, like myself, plan their raises around their days off.  Last week, two of those days were rolled back and all progress was lost. The bonus  should have lasted a full week to ensure everyone got use their day off again..... My poiny is that anyone who raised/played on Tuesday and Wednesday, the two days that were actually affected by the rollback, didn't have the chance to benefit from your gesture and regain what they lost. Please consider this. Thank you.

1 hour ago, gatorheadfred1 said:

Before the rollback my dragons were in the ark. I log back on and my dragons are in the base. I checked the ark and my dragons were still In there. So you all duped my dragons? when you did the rollback. FYI. I'm not complaining I lost a lot, half my base was wiped. But it was worth it. Just letting you know. Exploit the hell outta it!!!. Till it gets patched.

All mine disappeared and you got double so raptored up.

Tribemate said psn told them they had 28% trophies so they were unable to give a refund.  

Since they had joined a preexisting tribe with birds and a Rex they had their 6 trophies. (Within an hour).

1) survive day n night.

2) tame a dino

3) ride a dino

4) ride a rex

5) highest mountain peak

6) uncover most of map (flying when lost)

1 hour ago, TherizinoMcLovin said:

Tribemate said psn told them they had 28% trophies so they were unable to give a refund.  

Since they had joined a preexisting tribe with birds and a Rex they had their 6 trophies. (Within an hour).

1) survive day n night.

2) tame a dino

3) ride a dino

4) ride a rex

5) highest mountain peak

6) uncover most of map (flying when lost)

I'd ask for a supervisor I had the same outcome I called back and got a courtesy refund and they let me keep play rights.

• Jatheish unpinned and locked this topic

Archived