Official Server Rollback and wipe of CrossARK Storage Items

Jatheish

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The people who are crying over stuff they are going to lose is just sad. WC doesnt owe you anything and when you bought the game you signed away your right to complain about this stuff happening because they were very, very, very freaking clear that this kind of thing could happen in an early release game and hell the game might not come out completely at all. So stop complaining about a video game and come up with a plan to rebuild, tame, what have you when the servers come back. 

I'm pissed as hell this will not stand everyone needs to start calling Xbox and PlayStation writing tickets and reopening them until it's solved. Head to twitter and blow up steam. Make this a big issue for themso that  it will not go away. This is completely unacceptable simply because they can't properly manage their game in the first place. Anything you can do! Request refunds while demanding the right to keep your copy of the game. For people who put hours into this game we deserve compensation. Time is money and wild card took both our money and time without a care about us.

It would be really REALLY nice if wild card heard us for once. Give a solution like "upload your dinos to the oblisk and they will be safe" it won't help babies but it might help some tames, OR you know not roll back PVE. Over and over again PVE gets punished for bad behavior by those who play PVP. For ONCE could PVE players be given some consideration? 

PVP people call us carebears and say no one cares about us, time for wildcard to prove them wrong. 

hahaha wow devs are you 100% serious right now first you completely [screw] up the clamp and waste countless hours of peoples time and work and now this immediately after because even after you shut down the transfer system in advance without warning to try and fix the remaining uncapped bp and launchers you still [screwed] it up and waste people's time even more, here's a [hecking] suggestion, if you're going to roll the servers back to fix your [heck] up, roll back the entire bp cap and do it RIGHT this time around so maybe people can get some of their lost time back. i'm not saying keep the 400 dmg launchers and 600 dmg longnecks, i'm saying do a proper cap that doesn't effect the most rare and sought after legit drop loot with like ~300% dmg and break the game so that we all just have vaults of the same dmg bp different mats and no reason to ever go in caves or check drops aside from artifacts.

p.s. launchers NEVER needed to all be prim especially when you gave zero warning and some people blew loads of mats making and repairing nice launchers that weren't OP, you could have just capped them at 200% dmg and made the chances of getting launcher bp way tf more rare than it is like wt f were you thinking?????

are you trying to aggro the entire community???

No way. 30+ hours this is ridiculous. Im going to lose everything i have farmed for the hard dragon mode.......these set backs and failures have got to be come with some kind of compensation other than 3x. Idc if i can gather it "again" faster. I lost the time and we cant get any of that back. This game is really starting to become something of a problem. We have invested over a year into it and dealt with disappointment disconnects losing tames eggs server outages and its lately a never ending story. There is absolutely no way with the way this game is right now and has been that you will be ready for a spring release. This game is everything alot of us have been looking for and i will continue to follow the progress and give chance after chance but with every step foward lately we get set back 2 or let down on updates or something else happens. You all need to buckle down and fix the issues at hand before anything else is added or tweaked. You show your fan base you care about that and they will pay the rest for you once you really start caring about the base game and main issues to be addressed not the DLC that took up months if creating and what not that could have been put into the render issues or what not something that would please the ark community as a whole and not feed the content hungry pre-teens wanting new stuff to troll with.

It would be really REALLY nice if wild card heard us for once. Give a solution like "upload your dinos to the oblisk and they will be safe" it won't help babies but it might help some tames, OR you know not roll back PVE. Over and over again PVE gets punished for bad behavior by those who play PVP. For ONCE could PVE players be given some consideration? 

PVP people call us carebears and say no one cares about us, time for wildcard to prove them wrong. 

GG ARK!!! Sooooooooooo STUPID!!!!! I've tamed 5 rare 150's and bred all may dinos, and gotten a TON of asc BPs, and tamed a new 145 Mosa.... all gone because someone lost their character? 
I'd rather you set me back to LEVEL 1 then lose 30+ hour of game time!

Just saying this post has been up for 40 mins and more replies than anything else.... probably because this is a terrible idea.... hope you all hate yourselves..

You're not getting your characters back. This is as an absolute screw up from every angle. They couldn't mess this up any worse.

The only purpose in this is to rebalance PvP servers that are getting trashed. That's it, not customer service to restore characters. Get it over with and wipe all PvP servers like they keep screaming for. Separate the game between PvE and PvP, quit punishing the PvE crowd because you have a buggy unbalanced PvP game.

58 minutes ago, Jat said:

Attention Survivors,

On Wednesday, Amazon Web Services experienced a severe outage which affected a lot of their services and clients, including the CrossARK Transfer System. Following this we will be conducting a major rollback on all Official Servers to just before this incident, and will be wiping all Cross ARK storage of any items due to a dupe glitch which surfaced due to the incident.

We apologise about the delay in getting this response out, unfortunately this incident occurred at an unfortunate timing, with a lot of our employees travelling mid flight to the Game Dev Conference and were without equipment/internet/hardware necessary to take care of the situation.

The rollback should happen in the next 2 hours, and we will be running an Evolution Event with bonuses to taming, harvesting, and experience to make up for the losses suffered for the rest of the week. Rollbacks are always unfortunate and we’re sorry for the loss and disruption of service caused by this, as well as our response but are keen to get back on track.

We are also going to be working on implementing some fail safe methods to help avoid situations like this in the future.

Nooooo.. Spent hours upon hours waking up every 3 hours to imprint my giga. It has literally 2hrs left 3ek health 314 damage. Now we get to suffer.. Just can you guys restart the Valentines day  event until Monday. Since thousands and thousands of people got basically........ We'll  you know if you guys implement Valentines day for retirement of week., It let's everyone redo what they lost and convenience..... This would be great, now we have to redo hours hours again.., time wasted days off from work... please pass this on.. Jat hope you guys can do this 

8 minutes ago, mgnt232 said:

GG ARK!!! Sooooooooooo STUPID!!!!! I've tamed 5 rare 150's and bred all may dinos, and gotten a TON of asc BPs, and tamed a new 145 Mosa.... all gone because someone lost their character? 
I'd rather you set me back to LEVEL 1 then lose 30+ hour of game time!

Just saying this post has been up for 40 mins and more replies than anything else.... probably because this is a terrible idea.... hope you all hate yourselves..

Oh you'd be salty too if you just bred all your dinos last week and lost all your imprinting bonuses. Like I had. You'd also be grateful if it happened to you and they actually responded. Besides that it's 30 hours. You couldn't have matured a ptera. 

• Jatheish unpinned and locked this topic

Archived