Xbox One painted Dino's on official server

xScytheGoddessx

Xbox One painted Dino's on official server

I have seen at least 3 times on an official The Center map on Xbox one where Dino's are painted. One was a spino with bright green spine, nose, and tail. Another was the elk looking Dino, with it being all black and the tail part as well as underneath being bright pink.

The last one which is the attached images, is a bright red Rex and Quetzalcoatl with same colored inter wings. I know these colors for these Dino's are not natural. I am really curious if anyone knows how they might of done it? I have tried spray paint and paint brush, but nothing. Everywhere says Xbox one can't paint Dino's, only in their own server or single player.

But you can't transfer Dino's from those to official servers, so it really confuses us. Anyone know how this can be achieved?

IMAG0109.jpg

Yep some folks breed and breed and breed some more in order to obtain these color mutations.  Then when they have a couple mutations they really like they will breed those together in hopes of combining color mutations.  The same technique is also used for getting higher stats on your dino's as well.  There's a whole science behind it, but it's also very time consuming...

If you breed two mutants, that's how you can get a color mutation? That would take ages...especially with Rex's. 9 hrs just being in baby form. Anyone have any tips on going with the baby Dino's.

Like, if a Dino like gigas, is in baby form, it takes over a day to become juvenile. But how would you go about that? They eat soo fast sometimes.

4 minutes ago, xScytheGoddessx said:

If you breed two mutants, that's how you can get a color mutation? That would take ages...especially with Rex's. 9 hrs just being in baby form. Anyone have any tips on going with the baby Dino's.

Like, if a Dino like gigas, is in baby form, it takes over a day to become juvenile. But how would you go about that? They eat soo fast sometimes.

If you are in a tribe you can have folks take shifts, and it's recommended to have several fridges full of raw meat.  Also if you plan on imprinting your Rex's then you will need to jump back on yourself (person who is imprinting the Rex) every 3-4 hours when the baby is ready for care.  Over a short period of time they slowly are able to hold more and more meat which is good...

1 hour ago, xScytheGoddessx said:

it's just a tribe of two, on same time always. I hope they do an event like that again soon. On Valentine's Day event I only cared about boxes and should of done this then, ugh. But thank you guys!

Its not as difficult as it sounds trust me. On the server me and my friend use to play on(a tribe of two, with similar work schedules much like your situation), our very first breeding was in fact a Giga, despite my objecting to it at first. Now granted this was during easter weekend so it took a little stress off of us, but the commitment aspect was still there.

Once we our gig fully matured, we ventured into other tames to breed, heck we had a decent size group (around 8) of rexs that were birthed from just our high lvl male and female rexs, with about 8 more primed to go but sadly didnt pop them before we left. The only tames we didnt do were mammal breedings, due to the fact that once gestation starts theres no way to postpone it, unlike eggs that you can prime until you want to pop them.

Archived