Battle Phiomia

spacejam

37 minutes ago, TheLastNerb said:

You should make an arena and make noobs fight them :D   

LOL exactly what was done on OC160 way back in the day :D

2015 the arena, fight for your life and win ingots! Even though getting raided almost daily was the norm the arena fights were always a good laugh. "Joe Hockey" the batle pig was the defending champion :D yup good times.

Update# 

Back story

I found and tamed a 130 pig. Chucked like 15-20 passive levels from just sitting around into health and put the acdenant saddle on it.

Story time

i was using old mate battle pig as a medium distance hauler in a nice little tucked away spot with a few other dinos when Bam out jumped Mr bill faced idiot head the Theiz. he attacked battle pig first i was slightly happy i managed to put away the trike and safely place my argy on top of the base and unload my full weight of metal into the dump box.  I was thinking to myself thank god its a low level theiz a high level one would of destroyed everything. i started to run out and whistle my pig to run just as he died. Shattered   Turns out it was a level 95 theiz. Battle pig tanked like 7 or 8 full hits from the thiez with an ascendant saddle on. What a champion. I haven't since then found another pig worth taming but they work well as tanks for wild dinos.

Archived