roleplay ArkSurvivalists Primitive+ RolePlaying Server!(REALISTIC)

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now without f***ing quoting everything .... (deep breath) 

I'm skeptical because I don't understand how my medieval tribes/character would fit into a world with guns and bombs. I've only ever played on primitive servers with my most successful tribe being "<{Vikings}> Beøwülf" in primitive 97. 

How am I supposed to keep my character when I see someone approach me with a snipper rifle? Do I call him a witch and atempt to pillage him? If I had a tribe with me do I call for a shield wall why he shoots magical exploding projectiles at us? My skepticism is based on where do Vikings fit into a 21 century futuristic server?

I really want to start my "Vølündarhüsins" Clan, my character more or less taken from the TV series being "Flöki" whom crafts all the longship for the raiding party's and trade. He's based his personality around the god of deception "Løki" whom often appears to follow characteristics of a "jest"

The nice part about this character is for the most part Flöki is a lone wolf so I don't even need to accumulate members even though it would be better to have friends.

PS. If you think I should still join PM me the application to fill out. Suggestions on how to fit a medieval tribe into a futuristic RP server would be greatly welcomed.

8 minutes ago, c7occ said:

Now without f***ing quoting everything .... (deep breath) 

I'm skeptical because I don't understand how my medieval tribes/character would fit into a world with guns and bombs. I've only ever played on primitive servers with my most successful tribe being "<{Vikings}> Beøwülf" in primitive 97. 

How am I supposed to keep I'm character when I see someone approach me with a snipper rifle? Do I call him a witch and atempt to pillage him? If I had a tribe with me do I call for a shield wall why he shoots magical exploding projectiles at us? My skepticism is based on where do Vikings fit into a 21 century futuristic server?

I really want to start my "Vølündarhüsins" Clan, my character more or less taken from the TV series being "Flöki" whom crafts all the longship for the raiding party's and trade. He's based his personality around the god of deception "Løki" whom often appears to follow characteristics of a "jest"

The nice part about this character is for the most part Flöki is a lone wolf so I don't even need to accumulate members even though it would be better to have friends.

PS. If you think I should still join PM me the application to fill out. Suggestions on how to fit a medieval tribe into a futuristic RP server would be greatly welcomed.

The basis of our lore is: crazy unknown person (scientist) captures you and you end up waking up on an island (Ps: this is the very BASICS of the lore). Anyways we never stated what year the "unknown person" captured you and we never stated how many years you were "sleeping" for. Meaning that anyone from history could have been captured and stored until this random "Ark Island" was prepared. Everyone has different objectives and knowledge. For example we had a roman emperor one time and he was astounded by all the new inventions that he missed while he was "sleeping" but he hated guns because he thought it was witchcraft so his tribe stuck to primitive weapons (spears, bows, etc). Although they were week they made alliances with strong nations. A good idea for you would be to to play whatever character you feel happy and RP it out when you see people with a gun or whatever seems futuristic. Then you can either go by the route of "learning" what these new things are, or sticking to the primitive things you know.

Application: http://arksurvivalists.enjin.com/forum/m/36176489/viewforum/6714434

4 hours ago, MrPepsiPop said:

The basis of our lore is: crazy unknown person (scientist) captures you and you end up waking up on an island (Ps: this is the very BASICS of the lore). Anyways we never stated what year the "unknown person" captured you and we never stated how many years you were "sleeping" for. Meaning that anyone from history could have been captured and stored until this random "Ark Island" was prepared. Everyone has different objectives and knowledge. For example we had a roman emperor one time and he was astounded by all the new inventions that he missed while he was "sleeping" but he hated guns because he thought it was witchcraft so his tribe stuck to primitive weapons (spears, bows, etc). Although they were week they made alliances with strong nations. A good idea for you would be to to play whatever character you feel happy and RP it out when you see people with a gun or whatever seems futuristic. Then you can either go by the route of "learning" what these new things are, or sticking to the primitive things you know.

Application: http://arksurvivalists.enjin.com/forum/m/36176489/viewforum/6714434

I'll fill out my application ? here's to my shield walls and the hopes of finding players willing to attempt to block RPGS with steel lmao.

BTT.

Great growing community. Great events planned for the future, including fully functional raiding structures with rewards, Scavenger hunts, Shop grand openings, rare wild dinos, bar events, etc.

24/7 RP server

Dedicated 24/7 staff

Limited to no server down time.

growing community with focus and vision

No Dino spawn issues. We have fixed the issue on our server and are dedicated to keeping the island pristine and vibrant with life.

If interested follow the directions to apply and receive an interview.

We hope to see you on the Island!

Archived