roleplay ArkSurvivalists Primitive+ RolePlaying Server!(REALISTIC)

On behalf of the entire community at ArkSurvivalists, we would like to thank you for taking your time to read our post. I would like to take the time to tell you about our growing community. The best way to start is briefly explaining how we started. It was back in January when a group of my friends and I decided to start a RP server. We knew the difficulties that come with running servers (PC Experience) and wanted to run this to the best of our ability. Before we bought a new xbox one we decided to run a poll to see how many people would want to join and to our surprise we got over 150 Yes votes! This was what initiated the beginning of our community and I can say that since then we have learned and gone through a lot. Our application process is tedious and it takes about two weeks to get into our server, but I promise you that this is what brings the best of the best players, the ones who truly will dedicate themselves. I will give a brief explanation of how our application process goes: First you will fill our an application form to the best of your ability. When you have completed this all admins will anonymously vote on this application to either pass or deny you to the interview stage. If you get to the interview stage you will be interviewed by three admins which will ask you questions involving rules/situations/character questions/and a few random questions. After your application those three admins will vote and you will have your decision on what we call “Graduation Date”. We know this process if very tedious but our first few tests have provided amazing RPers that have greatly impacted the community. Below I will provide some features of our server and important links that you can visit if you are interested. I will also like to say that you do NOT have to be a perfect RPer to join our community but you will have to prove to us that you really want to try your best.

Latest Update:

- We have reduced our multipliers to give this rp server more of a difficulty (people were achieving max levels way to quick and no one was selling goods because of that). We also recently had a wipe meaning that new players have a chance to be even with old players. We will be changing to the new map on the 16th and will allow everyone to transfer their character with all the items he/she can hold on them and one tame.

- We have implemented many new staff positions and an achievement system for the players to make things more interesting!

Main Features:

-               1x-2x Multiplier on everything except resources and taming

-       3x Multiplier on Resources

2x Multiplier on Taming

2x Multiplier on breeding!

Strict yet fun RP

-       RP Events (karaoke, battles, etc)

-       Very active community on the website (You gain access to the chat box after being accepted)

-       Very active and fun staff who are more than happy to help in any way

Here is a list of the current available awards to apply for. If you have suggestions for new rewards, post them in the Awards Suggestions thread.
Also, There are no achievements yet. This is so We can focus on getting the awards system up and live. Keep an eye out for new awards and new achievements on this page as they come! Good luck!

Will require Xbox Live Photo/Video Proof

Deep Sea Diver - Successfully retrieve a deep sea loot crate

Explorer - Have all of the Center Map uncovered

-

Will require In Game Visual Proof

Senior Citizen - Obtain level 65 or higher

Beast Master - Successfully tame a 150 dino

ARKitect - Displays a creative & magnificent talent in building on ark.

-

Will require Vouchers to post in your application

Workin' Man - Have a community driven Job on the island

Salesman - Display an advanced talent in persuasion for trade

Raider - successfully complete 3 or more raids

Gunslinger - take down two or more enemies with a firearm (excluding crossbow) in an RP situation. 

-

Does not need direct proof, or proof obtained through Admin

Native - Have been a member before we moved to The Center.

Active Member - 50 Posts on the forums

Dedicated Member - 100 Posts on the forums

Loyal Member - 250 Posts on the forums

Addicted Member - 500 Posts on the forums

Links:

Main Page:

http://arksurvivalists.enjin.com/home

Explanation of application: http://arksurvivalists.enjin.com/forum/m/36176489/viewthread/25738620-application-template

Server Lore:

http://arksurvivalists.enjin.com/forum/m/36176489/viewthread/25766576-server-lore

Server Rules:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BTbS86_Cpi6BjC8fdH-fU2GMOrWITGKfiamQkHGqxLY/edit

Server Code Of Condusct

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aQ1cfhiHIlPBMzKJL4_0CcLlsLoZ2_oBr59RH_qf22g/edit?usp=sharing

My personal GamerTag: Deadlyfudge I (Dont message me about the server, please visit the website for that)

Screen Shot 2016-04-12 at 3.05.13 PM.png

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, Octane said:

may i ask what makes this a roleplay ? I haven't went on the website yet. Also i'm not saying this in a mean way.Just wondering

Well we are a roleplay community, meaning that on our server there is a backstory (lore) to make things more interesting. Plus everyone communicates on the island as if they themselves were stranded. Please visit the website for more info arksurvivalists.enjin.com

2 hours ago, MrPepsiPop said:

Well we are a roleplay community, meaning that on our server there is a backstory (lore) to make things more interesting. Plus everyone communicates on the island as if they themselves were stranded. Please visit the website for more info arksurvivalists.enjin.com

may i ask what makes this a roleplay ? I haven't went on the website yet. Also i'm not saying this in a mean way.Just wondering

Thanks Will do, might interested in joining.

Major overhaul to our server! We are ramping up the RP and everyone is loving how we have organized the new application system! Everyone should check it out when they get a chance! Just visit this exact link to see what is new: http://arksurvivalists.enjin.com/forum/m/36176489/viewthread/26158648-upcoming-major-overhaul/page/1

PS: Applications are open again :)

• 2 weeks later...

The staff and I would like to congratulate the following players for getting fully accepted onto the server! You have gone through writing a tedious application, to being interviewed by three of our admins and you have successfully proven to us you deserve to be in our community! If your application was accepted but you did not register for an interview on time you will have to wait till the next "interview weekend". If you have a valid reason for missing please contact an admin asap and maybe we can work something out.

Players who graduated:

Curio Valentine

Guthorm Winterfang

Ryan Turbeville

Riley Valens

Archived