Thylacoleo and the Titanoboa

PsychicShark101

So, I am an Xbox Arkster, and I was wondering; are the taming calculators correct when they say that the Thylacoleo take Titanoboa kibble?

If it is true, do you guys on the pc have any tips for gathering Titanoboa eggs. When Ark fist came out for Xbox, I was able to find a bunch of Titanoboa eggs quite often in the swamp and the caves. In the recent months though, I have noticed a swift decline of the spawning of the Titanoboa eggs.

And on a side note, is there any news on when we will finally be ableto tame those frisky snakes that enjoy climbing in the trousers of my phiomia.

• 7 months later...
On 08/10/2017 at 7:05 PM, yazzi87 said:

best way to get the eggs is tame an titanboa =) 

or search at swamp..u see most kind of titanboas hunt them , then u get eggs 

Not to be demeaning...but this thread was opened when titanboas were not tameable. It was a real pain getting eggs from those critters.

But, yeah... Now we "just" tame a snake and get on with it :)

1 hour ago, ThzNutz said:

what is the secret to get them to lay eggs tho? :D 

an ally has a few and they will not lay eggs at all. snakes are currently on the ground, but have tried ceilings, ramps, etc and nothing. do they need to be in the swamp to lay eggs?

helpz

#nonegglayingsnakes

Just checking first, your ally staying in render distance the whole time? You'll want to have someone in the area for a while for eggs to get dropped. If they're tamed, grab an Oviraptor and that should help the process. I'd also recommend sealing in your boas in to prevent folks from rolling by and snatching them from you.

On 2/28/2017 at 9:23 PM, PsychicShark101 said:

So, I am an Xbox Arkster, and I was wondering; are the taming calculators correct when they say that the Thylacoleo take Titanoboa kibble?

If it is true, do you guys on the pc have any tips for gathering Titanoboa eggs. When Ark fist came out for Xbox, I was able to find a bunch of Titanoboa eggs quite often in the swamp and the caves. In the recent months though, I have noticed a swift decline of the spawning of the Titanoboa eggs.

And on a side note, is there any news on when we will finally be ableto tame those frisky snakes that enjoy climbing in the trousers of my phiomia.

Personally, I just used cooked mutton.

• Volunteer Moderator
15 hours ago, LouSpowells said:

Just checking first, your ally staying in render distance the whole time? You'll want to have someone in the area for a while for eggs to get dropped. If they're tamed, grab an Oviraptor and that should help the process. I'd also recommend sealing in your boas in to prevent folks from rolling by and snatching them from you.

tanks for the advice, not sure about the render distance thing, there egg farm is a ways away from their main. will mention that to them. they have an Oviraptor on them. being a legacy server and we know 99% of all there i would like to think no one is gankin' the eggs, but will suggest they put them in their barn.

Archived