Dedicated 24-7 Player Server

40 minutes ago, MrFocus said:

@Phades

Hey man,

I found this other post that had to do with the issue you/we were experiencing last night with the PrimalGameData time out.

Not sure if you are already trying this but it might prevent you a headache in the future.

Thanks man!

Awesome, thanks. I will try that if it happens again.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Phades said:

I'd be game for that. Sounds fun.

I don't know exactly how it would work or anything as I'm no good at this stuff, I just know that I've seen people straight up schedule battles, talk about building arenas and having people fight each other. Sounds badass, idk how much time you have to put in this game or anything but I know that woukd for sure make me stay on this server, that an high level dinos haha but I've already said that. Thanks for this server man!!

How many open spots are left?   I have other clan members that wasn't in the server.   

As far as arena fights go, sounds okay, but I'm more in to my war we are in.   

Plus a clear cut ruling on destroying ppls homes.   I've had two attacked and one destroyed completely, so I have brown a few walls myself

54 minutes ago, Thomas10beers said:

How many open spots are left?   I have other clan members that wasn't in the server.   

As far as arena fights go, sounds okay, but I'm more in to my war we are in.   

Plus a clear cut ruling on destroying ppls homes.   I've had two attacked and one destroyed completely, so I have brown a few walls myself

I haven't really been tracking "spots" so to speak. Just looking at usage and will use that to determine when to close the gates. I've been accepting most requests. Have them send me (or the server account rather) a message.

I've been thinking about this (base destruction) and am open to discussion. Raiding is a part of the game so I don't see anything wrong with destroying doors, or opening a wall, and then taking stuff. But outright destroying someone's base just seems like too much. They're a lot of time/effort and it sucks to have to start over.

Thoughts?

16 minutes ago, Phades said:

I haven't really been tracking "spots" so to speak. Just looking at usage and will use that to determine when to close the gates. I've been accepting most requests. Have them send me (or the server account rather) a message.

I've been thinking about this (base destruction) and am open to discussion. Raiding is a part of the game so I don't see anything wrong with destroying doors, or opening a wall, and then taking stuff. But outright destroying someone's base just seems like too much. They're a lot of time/effort and it sucks to have to start over.

Thoughts?

I agree with raiding, and the total destruction.   

My clan was the first to own the red tower area, to lock it down from uploads, but bgb (I think they are) demolished our base and the door keeping them out of the node, hence my need to war on them at all times.   

While it was annoying, and I am no longer defending the tower,  it makes the game fun.  So I'm not complaining, simply asking for clarification of the rules

46 minutes ago, Phades said:

Thoughts?

Ya I can agree in this. Especially since we have people importing. Love Thy Gs will comply. 

4 hours ago, MrFocus said:

Ya I can agree in this. Especially since we have people importing. Love Thy Gs will comply. 

I was under the impression he said no ports? Either way doesnt matter too much to me. 

Just got on with a friend and were just getting set up, i agree with all the raiding of course but im more on the side of having a set up where there is some sort of order in the chaos.

That said any land desputes should be full destruction, i just dont totally agree with slaughtering someone at a disadvantage entirely. Maybe once, but give them some chance. I personally wont attack without warning or retaliation.

6 hours ago, Heliocop said:

I was under the impression he said no ports? Either way doesnt matter too much to me. 

Just got on with a friend and were just getting set up, i agree with all the raiding of course but im more on the side of having a set up where there is some sort of order in the chaos.

That said any land desputes should be full destruction, i just dont totally agree with slaughtering someone at a disadvantage entirely. Maybe once, but give them some chance. I personally wont attack without warning or retaliation.

O yea that is what he asked for, but day two of the server there was a level 63 rocking his crappy wooden/thatch house over by the red tower.

If people want to destroy houses Ill just make a 1X1 Thatch house that will cure their pallet when people come to visit. It will be surrounded by my squad of dinos.

Ask Jman how visiting me went last time.

26 minutes ago, TheRealTFreezy said:

Well you already have griefers so it's not like people follow rules anyways. Two people on an argent were picking me up and dropping me and a friend of mine. Didn't really care much as I didn't have anything worthwhile on me but it's sort of the principle you know?

Killing has always been allowed,  but destroying bases has been up in the air

47 minutes ago, Deemo627 said:

Any structure blocking a tower or cave should be destroyed by the entire server. No structures should block access to a cave or tower. That's pretty simple. 

Other than that I think houses should be safe from destruction. 

Since we are a no upload server, there should be no issue with blocking them.   Only ppl trying to upload would care...

Archived