My character disapear in transfer server

Brainstorm

My character disapear in transfer server

hey gms. fix this problem plzz i have transfer now my character from SE 705  to center 628 and all ok and when lodgin in center say unable to download character and now i cant get my character in se or in the center, simply have banish. after so many breed and if 100 imprint and wyverns. so what are u doing???

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Brunhilde said:

hey Brainstorm :D
Same problem here on 705.....cant download my char that I uploaded on 631 Center. Losing 11 wyverns right now....just awesome!

hi brun- i just hope the gms fix this problem fst and refund all the ppl. because is there fault. and not only today dureing the week much dinos are disapearing from the bases and when we try call the gms they simply say no refund. and is a problem of the game 

Yeah I saw the morning on my primitive plus Sarah as a server announcement that transferring is still not safe right now I don't know what they mean since I've never known it to be not safe and also I don't know why they have to show is that on primitive plus considering we can't transfer on primitive Plus I guess they just want to rub it in my face some more

Archived