Xeniero

CRASHING!!!! Obelisks and Supply Drops

On 09/08/2017 at 4:48 PM, Moonraven373 said:

I'm having the same issue.  It doesn't do this on my single player game, or on official servers, but on a dedicated server I play on (not the admin) I can't access the beacons/obelisks.  Every time I try it just crashes.  I'm afraid to delete everything and reinstall, because I don't want to lose everything.  Would my character still be there if I did?  I've had all my tribemates try and it works just fine for them.  It's kind of a game ending bug and I really haven't much any more other than logging in to feed dinos then playing something else until this gets fixed or at least has some more information about it.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled loads and it never gets fixed. My tickets have been ignored as well

19 hours ago, Ramrod43 said:

Hey guys it worked! All I had to do was go to my single player account hit download player and I can now Open DROPS !!!

This did not work for me. I had no players to download. The "fix" for me was to delete ALL single player data. I tried to delete single player data for each map but that did not work. The option to do all is located at the very top when you are on the server settings menu of your single player mode. I just hope it sticks for me and don't come back. 

On 10/22/2017 at 11:09 PM, TedyBearOfDeath said:

The suggestions in this thread didn't really fix my issue. I went into single player and deleted ALL single player data. Before that I removed single player data on each map and continued to have crashes. After removing ALL single player data I can now access drops. So it probably has something to do with the profiles that @Gravex suggested fix for PC.

2 hours ago, Agrovaine said:

This did not work for me. I had no players to download. The "fix" for me was to delete ALL single player data. I tried to delete single player data for each map but that did not work. The option to do all is located at the very top when you are on the server settings menu of your single player mode. I just hope it sticks for me and don't come back. 

I’m not 100 but I’m pretty sure it was linked to what you have in your OB, deleting your character may have been overkill. 

48 minutes ago, Lhazi said:

I’m not 100 but I’m pretty sure it was linked to what you have in your OB, deleting your character may have been overkill. 

It may have been overkill I agree but when I opened the OB there was nothing to download for character, dinos, or items. So I decided to remove it all since I play more PvE now.

On 10/25/2017 at 10:03 AM, Agrovaine said:

Sorry that it didn't work for you but Im glad you figured it out. 

On 10/22/2017 at 11:52 PM, ManiacalPYRO said:

I'm having a major bug that I've been dealing with since when ark was fully released. I can't open any supply drops, loot crates, or obelisks without instantly timing out of the server and being sent to the title screen. This is absolutely game breaking making you unable to profit from the supply drops, fight the bosses, and most importantly transfer servers. I'm very afraid that this is a rare bug left to be forgotten. Im REALLY REALLLLLLY hoping that this horrid bug is resolved by the time Aberration is released. It's been two paches now and it's still not fixed so im very afraid. Also this is only for specific players. None of my friends are dealing with this. To replicate the bug follow these steps:

1. Open any supply drop, loot crate, or obelisk

2. Watch helplessly as you're timed out of the server and sent to the title screen

thats hilarious 

Anyone have any information on how to fix this probably it does it with everything besides cave drops and underwater drops I’ve deleted all of my single player data, deleted the game and redone loaded it. I have also gone into my saved characters and deleted them and it’s still happening don’t know what to do but I’m at a huge disadvantage on PVP with this issue. If anyone has anything that will help It will be much appreciated. This is happening on my Xbox one and PS4.

Edited by OutlawsFTW

On 11/14/2017 at 12:27 AM, Jaydplays said:

Okay I need a bit of help... I'm playing on Xbox one and ever time I go to a supply drop or becom or underwater drops it kicks me out of the server do you know how hard it is to get good stuff now HELP!

it is also happening to me as well if anyone knows a fix for this bug please let Jaydplays and me know i have already sent a ticket into Wildcard studios about this issue they are looking into the matter so for now we need help resolving this issue

I seem to can’t access loot drops and obelisk inventory at all cause every time i’ve Tried to so far all that happens is I get removed from game and it says time/lose connection to host though the server remains in normal operation and that’s in all server types so far i’ve Yet to try on non-dedicated but I play with friends and this is frustrating me to no end cause all my progress can’t shift maps at all so if you know of a way to resolve this issue or a time an update will address this issues please let me know!