New Notes and Hairstyles?

gfan84

• Volunteer Moderator
18 minutes ago, Sifurtaliana said:

The way the patchnotes read, they were going to introduce new hairstyles and you had to unlock them with explorer notes. I'm not sure if they were going to introduce new notes or not. I already have quite a few explorer notes unlocked, and have not seen/heard of any new ones as of yet.

The Patch Notes originally said they were to be unlocked via explorer notes, but that has since changed apparently. But the patch notes currently do state that 30 new explorer notes were added in the last patch.

Wasn't there supposed to be 5 new hairstyles though? If it's been changed from their original plan, now I'm really confused lol. One day I'll have to look up where all the new notes/w.e. or at, so i can completely clear my list on at least one server. I miss the old days where you got the pop-up when you tamed/killed something new. It gave you something as a new person to work towards in taming/playing. Not going to lie, I was kinda upset with the note systems release :/

• Volunteer Moderator

It originally said 4 new styles not 5, but I believe that meant the individual hair and facial hair. So new hair and facial hair for male (2) and new hair and facial for female (2). Forgive me if i got the facial wrong for female survivors, I don't actually know what they get in regards to facial hair lol.

• Volunteer Moderator
10 hours ago, GamerPerfection said:

It originally said 4 new styles not 5, but I believe that meant the individual hair and facial hair. So new hair and facial hair for male (2) and new hair and facial for female (2). Forgive me if i got the facial wrong for female survivors, I don't actually know what they get in regards to facial hair lol.

They also get facial hair. So yes GP, your dreams of being the bearded lady can come true. :P

Archived