The Diary Of a noob.

TheAmazingWineMan

The Diary Of a noob.

Noob POV

Sweat was streaming down my face, there was a scratching pain in my right arm, scratch, scratch, scratch.  All my problems from before vanish as I see over the hill what looks like, no it could't have been dinosaurs, I assumed they went extinct hundreds of years ago. I pinched myself because I was almost certain I was dreaming but I felt the pain, so much pain.

The dinosaur turned its head I didn't recognize it from my science class I had gone to in adolescents. My stomach wrenched when it saw me, I turned and ran, I saw the water and I jumped into the water. I saw a raft floating in the water aboard it was a stone looking house atop it was a flying eagle looking bird. The Bird saw me and started screeching and out came a man in what looked like poorly made metal armor he pulled out a crossbow and he shot at me, it hit me in the leg and I slowly sunk into the water. In the murky water lurking around was a huge piranha, it had no discrepancy in eating me and there I stood at the bottom of the ocean my final resting place I closed my eyes tight and here I am on the other side of the island, this time I'm not the weakling, I'm writing this on top of my war Rex preparing with my fellow tribe members for a war. - The last known Diary entry found in "TheArk" 

Archived