Final Pass Over

spacejam

Final Pass Over

HEy guys just a general thought here but i think we might be gettin closer and closer to a final passover and some balance.  There are 15 unrealeased dinos left, plus maybe a couple more that just get thrown into the mix last minute. With the rate they are adding dinos atm 4 or 5 every month or some we could be looking at some serious over hauls and balancing in the next 4 or 5 months.  So i plan to hang on as best i can for the next 5 months and see what out comes we achieve.

Does anyone else has some thoughts on this.

March 29 seems like a hefty chunk of time until the next update, so I think we'll seem some additions to that update (maybe some other extra content announced in mid-early March). After that, I think a lot of updates will focus first on bug fixes, then on balancing. So at this rate, maybe a late May/early June "final" release, since balancing probably takes less time than developing stuff in the first place. Maybe a dino TLC in late May, hopefully

i disagree. balancing items and dinos will take several months, let alone the dino refresh.

i'd want to balance stats (half the gains per lvl up for both the character and dinos among other things), upgrade saddles (pimpmydino mod and revive the durability stat), weights of shEt like building parts (metal foundation weights 4 while a pike is 10), stacking (behemoth gates stack to 5 but a primitive stone pick from a dino loot can go over 1), kibble-tree/taming/breeding (self-explanatory), engrams and exp (2x has made a mess), loot from everything (caves aren't rewarded), through-terrain glitching spots (beacons and dinos in caves most notably), rework vanilla dinos and give abilities/roars to some if not all. and that's only scratching the surface. pvp balance is what they should be after. pve will have to accept the same fate. then comes optimization and performance and all the finalizing before release. i do hope they have planned something for us for at least a years worth of new content or updates after it's "out" so that people wouldn't grow tired of the game. i've been playing for ages now and the current rituals don't turn me on anymore. re-skinned dinos everywhere.

Archived