How to get ascendant saddles/assault rifles?

cfgonyea90

How to get ascendant saddles/assault rifles?

I posted a couple topics asking what i need to beat the bosses and the most common answer was make sure you have ascendant saddles, now ive done my fair share of looting crates around the island but never ever gey ascendant anything let alone 20 saddles for my rex army.. what in the world am i supposed to do? 

I find the outlying desert drops in scorched earth(equivalent to deep sea loot crates) are the easiest. You simply fly around till you see one and get some awesome bps. And sometimes just the asc saddle. Got the actual asc giga saddle in a drop before. That was a good day ?

Sometimes it is still worth it if you are not on scorched earth. Just tame a throw away bird if you don't already have one and transfer it to a scorch server. Go on your way to get the drops(ark wiki has all the locations) and the good news is worst case scenario the alpha there kills you and the bird and maybe takes your loot if you already hit a few. It is good news because on the bright side is all you lost was stuff you didn't have before hand and a throw away bird you didn't care about. Btw pump that bird with nothing but speed it will come in handy if a high speed pursuit does happen

Archived