24/7 Scorched Earth \ The Center PvE

24/7 Scorched Earth \ The Center PvE

Hi, My name is Jonathan and I am going to be hosting a Scorched Earth / The center PvE server. The gather and experience rates are 6x, with taming at 8x, and everything else is fairly balanced. For a full list of settings, just ask me. My plan is to do scorched earth for a certain period of time. (undecided) Then I would players upload all of their scorched dinos to the obelisk after taking in game screenshots to verify the transfer over to the center. Looking to have about a server of 20-30 active players. Thanks for your time, and If what im planning on doing interests you, just comment your gamertag and add the server xbox "VaPr Corza" without the quotes. Also, follow general rules such as being friendly, and not trying to mess with other people. Another point to make is that tribe wars ARE allowed and enabled. If you would like to participate in PvP with another tribe, you still can on mutual consent.

whats your schedule for switching? This sounds alot like what i have been searching for. I am looking more for scorched, but love the center. are you planning on keeping a steady schedule for switching?

Also will this be 1.0 with max difficulty checked for 150's?

I like optional pvp, since that is the best way to prevent offline raiding.

21 hours ago, Jsullivan32 said:

More people will play if it's PVP 

Theres tons of people advertising pvp servers why would you wast your time commenting on a PVE server advertisment? Are you just being a troll or are you that dense? Do you really think PVE hosts have trouble finding enough people? They dont.

I have no relation to this server, just happened to scan through and couldnt not say something, just kind of blew my mind...

On 2/28/2017 at 10:01 AM, ilShadow said:

whats your schedule for switching? This sounds alot like what i have been searching for. I am looking more for scorched, but love the center. are you planning on keeping a steady schedule for switching?

Also will this be 1.0 with max difficulty checked for 150's?

I like optional pvp, since that is the best way to prevent offline raiding.

Schedule will be in about 3-6 weeks I will switch over. It will be a server vote, and yes its max difficutly

Archived