Alpha Tusoteuthis broken OP

Sheldor5

19 hours ago, Jostabeere said:

Don't call me a troll because you're a bad player and cannot kill an Alpha Tuso.

Edit: I even made the effort and recorded it.

Now tell me again you cannot kill an Alpha Tuso with a Mosa.

All this effort for nothing: you can't brag with something that is bugged for others ... but nice to see I got you wasting time of your life!

7 minutes ago, Sheldor5 said:

Apparently not ...

Don't be salty. Squid are kinda buggy so its a risk anytime you fight one.. Its nothing to do with them being OP, If they grab ya just right, you cant hit them with a mosa. The only thing you can do is get off your Mosa and hit it with a pike or sword or something to get it to let go temporarily, and then get back on mosa and try again. I've killed plenty just fine. Sometimes they grab ya outside of your AoE. just gotta work around it dude. One of our tribe mates almost lost a max kibble tambed Mosa because they didnt know to do that.

4 hours ago, Sheldor5 said:

All this effort for nothing: you can't brag with something that is bugged for others ... but nice to see I got you wasting time of your life!

Showed that you're a sad troll by crying troll on everyone who knows it better than you and a noob for not knowing what works and what not and being bad at the game. Was worth it.

sorry for my bad english.its somekind of bug that theres time ur mosa can reach it and do damage when it grab u and sometime u wont be near enought to damage the tuso,it happen to me too.the only way around it is to stay put on mosa and wait it to let go or just move closer to tuso before it grab u so when it grab u after that u already close enought to inflict damage to it

I have 2 Alpha Squids on my map right now, a level 5 and a Level 80, I took my 88 Mosa with an Ascendant Saddle against both and got bummed both times, then last night I Kibble tamed a 115 Mosa, which is now over 200, has 400% melee and 30K health, and I think I could have killed the level 5 if not for the hitbox being poop. The squid grabs me and for about 4 seconds I can still hit it, but then I can't and I'm left at the mercy of the Squid for another few vital seconds. It started to bleed and my Mosa had only lost about a 3rd health, if that, but then the squid grabbed me and my Mosa insta-deathed. I reckon if they actually sorted the hit box out, it would have had the squid with relative ease.

Edit: Also I've killed dozens of normal squids with my 88(And below) Mosa quite easily, and I've always been able to hit them while grabbed, and  never been insta-deathed like last night.

HItbox for squids is basically the entire body, but not the tentacles. Alpha squids are easier to kill pound for pound than a alpha mosa but glitches seem to be causing issue for some mosa riders. Tamed squids and basils can stomp all over them though, without their grab and fleeing at 20% health they are punching bags for those tames.

• 4 months later...
7 hours ago, DJV1020 said:

Me and a friend killed a lv 55 alpha mossa all we did was sit on turtles one had MC saddle other had journeyman we used ascendant pikes 

We even killed another alpha moss lv 15 with 2 journey man saddles and 1 sword and ascendant pikes 

Could we kill a alpha squid with 2 ascendant pikes???

The difference is that if he grabs you, he heals immense amounts of damage away. It depends on how close to death your turtles are on the Mosa.

Archived