Patch 255: Electrophorus, Microraptor, Ammonite, Thylacoleo, & Tek Structures!

Jatheish

It would be cool to actually play the update. I am running v751.2 on both of my xboxs, and it is saying all the servers are still on v750.5. I am only able to play solo.... please tell me how I can fix this. I normally run a player dedicated on my alternate Xbox, but it won't let anyone join ever since the update. 

Chink in the armor, Ted. 

Amongst other issues like the hatchframes, I've noticed a few others:

1. It seems the hit box of the Tek Replicator has changed.  In my base, it's on the second floor, first floor is one level high.  We used to be able to walk around just fine, but now we have to duck to get around.   Seems a minor problem but a problem nonetheless. 

2. I built a few Mastercraft assault rifles, prepping for boss fights. I noticed that as soon as I made them, they needed repair.  I stuck them back in the fabricator, hit the repair button and it sucked up all the polymer trying to repair one of them. I only had 21 polymer in it at the time, so no big loss. But why are they damaged without ever being used?  And why can't they be repaired? 

Please address these, devs.  

And thank you so much for all you do over there at Wild Card.  You guys are awesome!

On 3/21/2017 at 4:05 AM, Roryo said:

Thylacoleo is really awesome addition! looking forward to the Equus

Me too! I'm thinking, it might be cool to find a piece of land of suitable size to set up a server race track and have competitions.  Actually i think a sky course for birds would be just as awesome, just harder to enforce that every racer goes through every marker enroute to the finish

On 3/19/2017 at 0:06 AM, WickedRedKitten said:

It would be cool to actually play the update. I am running v751.2 on both of my xboxs, and it is saying all the servers are still on v750.5. I am only able to play solo.... please tell me how I can fix this. I normally run a player dedicated on my alternate Xbox, but it won't let anyone join ever since the update. 

Well you could marry me then we'd play split-screen.:Jerblove:

Edited by Dustiest-Ninja

On 3/29/2017 at 0:33 AM, Babii4eva said:

Me too! I'm thinking, it might be cool to find a piece of land of suitable size to set up a server race track and have competitions.  Actually i think a sky course for birds would be just as awesome, just harder to enforce that every racer goes through every marker enroute to the finish

If you can pull it off on your server, we always used Herbivore island for events like that. Arena in the middle and a race track around the outside. Though we did make a few cross country tracks too. (This was on a dedicated so it was easier to negotiate land rights)