Patch 255: Electrophorus, Microraptor, Ammonite, Thylacoleo, & Tek Structures!

Jatheish

im absolutely done with this mentally retarded development team, wish i never bought your damn game and wasted 4000 hours of my life playing it over and over making time i spend playing it feel more useless and useless good job destroying every blueprint of any value because your development team once again too pants on head retarded to figure out how to make the ai on bosses actually complex and refusing to ever fix major gamebreaking bugs you should be ashamed of yourselves, not to mention the nerf to blueprints is your fault in the first place for implimenting fishing and not doing a rollback your own complacency and garbage solution to fix your own complacency by nerfing them into the ground ONCE AGAIN THE COMMUNITY HAS TO TAKE ONE FOR YOUR LAZY ASSES, perhaps fix core game functionallity rather then adding lazers that take you a year and nerfing meaningful meta content over and over.

Edited by neohack

10 hours ago, RaptorQueen said:

The wiki page for primal survival said it would be released this month. I knew it wasn't going to happen but I was really hoping it would. Is there a way I can get info updates on it? It's really the only part of the game that I'm interested in right now. I'm not interested in playing halo.

im right there with you and it would be so bad if they just gave some dang updates about it...

6 hours ago, neohack said:

im absolutely done with this mentally retarded development team, wish i never bought your damn game and wasted 4000 hours of my life playing it over and over making time i spend playing it feel more useless and useless good job destroying every blueprint of any value because your development team once again too pants on head retarded to figure out how to make the ai on bosses actually complex and refusing to ever fix major gamebreaking bugs you should be ashamed of yourselves, not to mention the nerf to blueprints is your fault in the first place for implimenting fishing and not doing a rollback your own complacency and garbage solution to fix your own complacency by nerfing them into the ground ONCE AGAIN THE COMMUNITY HAS TO TAKE ONE FOR YOUR LAZY ASSES, perhaps fix core game functionallity rather then adding lazers that take you a year and nerfing meaningful meta content over and over.

Mimimi lmaooo

8 minutes ago, GamerPerfection said:

No it doesn't. There's no ETA on Boss changes on the Center.

Well in the opinion of most, fixing current issues is more beneficial for the game rather than bringing out new updates which will create further problems that will take forever to get addressed.

The forever ongoing snowball effect.