Private Dedicated Server taking in a few

Private Dedicated Server taking in a few

Got a private dedicated server and looking for a handful to join the server.  It's PvPvE on the island.  It's pretty laid back with only about 10 people in right now.  There are no real Alpha tribes right now with no resources or vital areas locked down. Players can do what they want, but being a huge sausage and trying to ruin gameplay is not allowed, as we created the server to get away from that on public servers.  We feel that everyone should get to experience the full game and not have caves blocked or all resources blocked.  Raiding and pvp is allowed though. We are all pretty new to Ark, so a player can transfer their character, but not items or dinos, as we do not wanna allow someone to come here under the pretext of joining the server only to have them wipe us immediately.  PM me if you are interested.

Cheers,

Sgt Scrappy

Hi everyone.  The settings are vanilla although we are probably going to modify the thirst and hunger settings so we don't require food and water as ridiculously often as vanilla does  (I mean who dies after not eating for 8 hours!?!)  haha The reason it is vanilla is because we really enjoyed the game on the official servers, just hated the Alphas on the official servers.  We didn't want to tinker with any of the settings only to find a few weeks in that we shouldn't have changed something and end up losing that time played.  We update any multipliers that the official servers do, such as harvest 1.5x through the 22nd, etc.  The server is 24/7. But we do shut it down for an hour from 4pm to 5pm and again 5am to 630am to allow the ps4 time to cool down.  It is a pretty reliable server and anytime we have issues with it we fix it ASAP.  Let me know if you have any more questions.

-sgt scrappy 

I should add too, that when raiding does occur, we have never destroyed anything other than storage containers and often place the vast majority of items in their smithy or whatever so they don't lose it.  The goal in raiding has never been to wipe or ruin their progress, but rather to grab a few metal or obsidian and wait for their revenge  haha.  Last person I raided had 40 ingots, we took 20 and left the rest.  That's the sportsmanship aspect that we've been doing so far.  We want people in the server that are going to build up and play for a long time, as that's the most fun server I think. 

Archived