Boosted pvpve 24/7 ORP Ragnorok xbone server

Boosted pvpve 24/7 xbone server

24/7 pvpve Rag map boosted server looking to populate.  my tribe will not take sides or participate in pvp.you'll never be raided by an admin unless u attack first or break one of the few server rules. all other tribes are fair game to each other.  i am very active . come join our community we would love to have you.

tame-8.0 / harvest-3.0 /egg lay-0.01 / mature rate-8 / mate interval-0.2 / all xp-2x and dino/character weight is boosted./ this is not an instant  everything server so dnt ask me to make it one.

-Offline Raid Protection enabled

-unlimited mindwipe active

-platform structure slider set to 5.0 so you can build raft bases!

-you can build turrets on platforms

-you can clip structures into terrain

-loot quality set to 2.0

trolls need not apply looking for people who want to build grow and play with/ compete with each other

RULES: - 

-do not block artifact caves , i will wipe your structures if u do

- do not harass new ppl unless the pick a fight with you first , let people try to get established

-no trolling. if your idea of fun is just making someone else miserable this is not the server for you. there is a diff between pvp and trolling and u know it.

add the server GT, it is AmazedJuggler51 .  feel free to just join and check it out! 

• IamTANK changed the title to Boosted pvpve 24/7 island xbone server
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived