pvp XO Vikings Prim+ (PvPPvE Friendly,Prim+,ORP, 3XP,4Xgath,4xTame,FunEvents)

Tinivuel

XO Vikings Prim+ (PvPPvE Prim+,ORP, 3XP,4Xgath,4xTame,FunEvents )

This server is sett as pvp tho is more pve

Hi this server is a very nice server for everyone to join. There is a good comunity off some old, tho lots off new players. We had a move to a different host. And therefor is ranked as a new server inn feb. We have weekend events everyone can join and win prizes. 

Very nice server to try out prim if not tried it before. Active admins that help players and that dont do anny form off pvp. We are here to help the people on the server and to host the events. 

Server rules :

No Racism
No Griefing (killing passives, base wiping, force feeding caged players to keep them alive, etc)
No Harrasment off low level players(under lvl 50)
No Blocking rare resources (You may put gates or walls around resources but no plant x-species)
The ORP is configured to  prevent offline raids. Unfortunately the ORP doesn't work perfectly yet. Whoever abuses this in any way, will be punished. 
Admin do not PVP or raid and therefore expect not to be raided or attacked.

This weekend we wil try a new event to see if it wl work :) Going to try out the Equus some more and there lasso. Inside the arena we wil team up and pp need to use the lasso to grab the other players off there horses and drag them to the side. I hoping this wil be a funn event for every one. And if anny one know whay my pic are not commig whit my post?

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

it is still up and running tho almost dead afther they still not come whit anny fix for the fps drops and pp having problems to log on if base is getting to big.. They fixes thos things inn normal ark tho prim have not gotten anny update inn a long time.. Tho sins most big tribes have decayed it is nice place to start up and build up sins if they come whit a workign fix I think more pp wil coem back :) it was a werry populated server before :)

Archived