Organic polymer and therizinosaurus

pfolsgrofb

The Therizino is an interesting topic.  I tried taming a level 75 during the Vday event, but while it was taming I tried merging tribes with someone else, the merge didn't take and tames started killing each other including being attacked by plant X. Anyways long story... Ii was going to use a box of chocolates during that tame but then later on my base was attacked and both boxes of chocolates were stolen. Never did get that Therizino.  Since then I've been informed by my tribe leader that he doesn't want anyone bringing in tames less than level 135.  Well getting Megalosaurus's doesn't seem realistic due to the issues with actually getting them.  I can't imagine during a normal weekend trying to tame one of these guys with berries.  That's a 9 1/2 hour job!!! Dude!!!!

1 hour ago, Melcreif said:

The Therizino is an interesting topic.  I tried taming a level 75 during the Vday event, but while it was taming I tried merging tribes with someone else, the merge didn't take and tames started killing each other including being attacked by plant X. Anyways long story... Ii was going to use a box of chocolates during that tame but then later on my base was attacked and both boxes of chocolates were stolen. Never did get that Therizino.  Since then I've been informed by my tribe leader that he doesn't want anyone bringing in tames less than level 135.  Well getting Megalosaurus's doesn't seem realistic due to the issues with actually getting them.  I can't imagine during a normal weekend trying to tame one of these guys with berries.  That's a 9 1/2 hour job!!! Dude!!!!

Just use meglasaurus kibble... sit on it for 2-3 hours and it's fine

Or, if you want to level it up quickly, get a friend, chemistry bench, loads and loads and loads of narcoberrys and spoiled meat.

Put the narcos and spoiled meat on chemistry beach, have your friend make narco paste, he will get some killer xp doing this.  While your friend is getting said killer xp, make sure you stay mounted on the dino you want to level up.

My tribe has a large greenhouse, we collect about 3200 pounds of narcoberrys from it each run.  Each run takes about half an hour at the chemistry bench to make.  We load up bench and have a Quetz parked next to it full of berrys so the person making the narco paste can just turn around and grab.

If we have a fresh tame that has not gotten any levels, we get around 45 levels off the first run, 12 on the next run and it goes down pretty dramatically after that because of the high points between levels.

P.S. You could make the narco paste and have your friend sit on your dino and the dino will still get the points.  But you cant start a narco batch, jump on your dino and it gets points.  The person running the narco paste run only gets xp themselves and no dinos will get it.

Archived