Where's My Flipping Flippers!?!?!?

Crows

Where's My Flipping Flippers!?!?!?

I crafted a blue pair of scuba flippers and after a few weeks, they randomly disappeared. I thought a tribesmember took them as I looked in every single possible place and tame, but nope. They're also not the type to take your stuff. Made a new pair, few weeks go by and today I wear em, I take them off (but keep them in my inventory) and 10 mins later there's a planned server shutdown for 15mins. I get back on and everything is still here except my flippers ONCE AGAIN. Why in the flipping hell do you flipping keep stealing my flipping flippers, ArK? 

Sometimes when you remove a piece of armor it actually drops to the ground and not in your inventory.  This could be what happened.  It's a bug that's been around for a long time.

Also, just use primitive flippers.  The higher tier flips don't give you any extra speed.  Just some more dura and maybe insulation.  Just carry two primitive flippers.

35 minutes ago, geneticbits said:

Pegomastax maybe? I have the same problem with my helmet - doesn't matter what type of armor, either. I've lost fur, flak, hide. Always the head piece tho. I've just blamed it on pegomastax that I might not have noticed or something.

You lose your helms.. I get my pants taken. For some reason the pegos love my pants. One even stole my MC fur leggings. Other things in my inventory.... nah. Got to steal the pants I am wearing.

Archived