New Dino Saddle Blueprints

sMuve

New Dino Saddle Blueprints

Hi everybody!

I would like to read your experiences regarding dino saddle (or blueprints) of "newer" Dinos like the Allosaurus, Therizinosaurus, Megalosaurus etc.

So far (after many hours of fishing, also in Singleplayer with a spawned red rod and leech blood and through all kinds of fishes), it seems that even the loot table for the BP you receive through fishing is set to specific saddles.

Here are my observations:

BP/Saddles in Deep Sea Loot/New Ice Cave:

• Araneo
  • Beelze
  • Bronto (Platform)
  • Doedi
  • Giga
  • Megaloceros
  • Mosa
  • Mosa (Platform)
  • Quetz
  • Quetz (Platform)
  • Pachy (the old one)
  • Paracer
  • Paracer (Platform)
  • Plesio (Platform)

BP/Saddles in Beacons/other Caves:

• Ankylo
  • Argentavis
  • Bronto
  • Carno
  • Itchy
  • Mammoth
  • Megalodon
  • Parasaurus
  • Phiomia
  • Plesio
  • Pteranodon
  • Pulmoscorpius
  • Raptor
  • Rex
  • Sabertooth
  • Sarco
  • Spino
  • Stego
  • Trike
  • Turtle

Scorched Earth Map Loots:

• Lymantria
  • Mantis
  • Morellatops
  • Rock Golem
  • Thorny Dragon

BP from fishing:

• Argentavis
  • Arthropluera
  • Castoroides
  • Diplodocus
  • Direbear
  • Dunkleosteus
  • Gallimimus
  • Manta
  • Megaloceros
  • Mosa
  • Pelargornis
  • Proctopodon
  • Terror Bird

Not found so far:

• Allosauraus
  • Baryonys
  • Basilosaurus
  • Chalicotherium
  • Kaprosuchus
  • Megalosaurus
  • Tapejara
  • Therizinosaurus
  • Tusoteuthis

The only place I didn't discovered so far are the new underwater caves and if the wiki is correct, there spawn "Underwater Cave Loot Crates" which can't be spawned in singleplayer, so I can't realy say something about them.

The final question is: Has anyone ever found any other dino saddle/BP I didn't mention above?

so long sMuve

43 minutes ago, Lego said:

Yeah true to that is the cntr being handled by wilcard or the modder?

I think its just the modder but since they made it an official map on official servers they need to give him more help so the map actually gets the content they hype up and promise. I feel continuously let down by the devs because of this. Imo and most the people I talk to like The Center a lot better than The Island.

Not being able to to all the bosses and get tek tier is the worst of the worst especially as we were so hyped for it and spent heaps of time preparing. We have to beat 2 bosses at once, get like a measly 10 element or something and cant get all the gear. I may as well be playing on Valhalla or some other non official modded map because this official map gets about the same amount of content.

1 hour ago, Jamage007 said:

I think its just the modder but since they made it an official map on official servers they need to give him more help so the map actually gets the content they hype up and promise. I feel continuously let down by the devs because of this. Imo and most the people I talk to like The Center a lot better than The Island.

Not being able to to all the bosses and get tek tier is the worst of the worst especially as we were so hyped for it and spent heaps of time preparing. We have to beat 2 bosses at once, get like a measly 10 element or something and cant get all the gear. I may as well be playing on Valhalla or some other non official modded map because this official map gets about the same amount of content.

Agree about the center getting help from WC since it's quite unfair for the people there

Archived