Community Crunch Contests: ARKitect, ARKVideo, NVIDIA ANSEL,& PGM CONTESTS!

Jatheish

4 hours ago, Jat said:

Hey guys! :Jerbhi:

Sorry about the delay on this, GDC has us swamped! We'll be back on track this week and we'll just go through all the entries since the last crunch, and that'll include Ansel!

Those of us who sent in Ansels a few weeks ago are probably wondering, do we need to send them in again since the links expired by now?

• Administrator
23 hours ago, Wolf Angelus said:

Those of us who sent in Ansels a few weeks ago are probably wondering, do we need to send them in again since the links expired by now?

Yes, that'll be a good idea. Someone on the team may have them but better safe than sorry.

@Kovko

We've still got a batch of prizes to send out. Everything up to 75 should have been completed, with exception to a few due to accounting errors, and the next batch should take care of everything up until the current crunch. 

33 minutes ago, Jat said:

Yes, that'll be a good idea. Someone on the team may have them but better safe than sorry.

@Kovko

We've still got a batch of prizes to send out. Everything up to 75 should have been completed, with exception to a few due to accounting errors, and the next batch should take care of everything up until the current crunch. 

That is what I suspected, wish we had better uploading speed here xD, thanks.

Umm, would there be any chance of the Steam cards in the near future o: ? Was hoping to pre-order Yooka-Laylee with it and get some of the new releases ^.^

• Administrator

Hmm, here's what we'll do for this week - due to GDC and many people's links expiring, we'll skip the Ansel contest for this week (though I've kept a copy of all entries submitted that I was able to get, and I will email each individual person so that they're aware) and then we'll re-open it up for next week. Sorry about that guys, it was our fault for not realising the link expiration would occur during GDC. If you want to submit for next week, you'd be more than welcome to and we'll pick some extra winners to make up for it ;).

A lot of great entries this week for the other contests, especially ARKitect. Going to be tough!

• Jatheish unpinned and unfeatured this topic
56 minutes ago, Jat said:

Hmm, here's what we'll do for this week - due to GDC and many people's links expiring, we'll skip the Ansel contest for this week (though I've kept a copy of all entries submitted that I was able to get, and I will email each individual person so that they're aware) and then we'll re-open it up for next week. Sorry about that guys, it was our fault for not realising the link expiration would occur during GDC. If you want to submit for next week, you'd be more than welcome to and we'll pick some extra winners to make up for it ;).

A lot of great entries this week for the other contests, especially ARKitect. Going to be tough!

I noticed something a bit ago, I don't know if it helps but in this album, a bunch of photos got uploaded that weren't in a crunch and dated Feb 24th, starting from the image after my Renaissance picture. Fatality's images are in there too. I think these were meant for the Crunch 2 weeks ago but wasn't done after all.

I figured I'll give this ARKVideo thing a shot...I was testing out some new software that allows you to have a smooth free camera and also allows you to set the speed of time in said video...so I made a timelapse feature of the green obelisk as well as the swamps nearby! I had a lot of fun playing around with this, and have a LOT of plans for videos using this in the future! (sorry, I know it's really long)

33 minutes ago, GravesAJ said:

I figured I'll give this ARKVideo thing a shot...I was testing out some new software that allows you to have a smooth free camera and also allows you to set the speed of time in said video...so I made a timelapse feature of the green obelisk as well as the swamps nearby! I had a lot of fun playing around with this, and have a LOT of plans for videos using this in the future! (sorry, I know it's really long)

This is the old video submit thread for the crunch the already did.  Check for the pinned message at the top of this sub forum to submit a vid for the next crunch.

• Avios locked this topic

Archived