Jatheish

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

° Official proof Mods for Console like S+ will be cool

° Configurable Controller Settings

° Little spark, Beacon above backpacks to find them better

° Tek Spyglass to see all stats from dinos

° Industrial Grinder should give the half of items back (minimum) or let the player,host decide how much the grinder can give back with settings

° Better Paint Tool

° Crafting quality items

Bugfix the always 3 hour cuddleinterval on ps4

35 minutes ago, BrownbeardMSTK said:

° Official proof Mods for Console like S+ will be cool

° Configurable Controller Settings

° Little spark, Beacon above backpacks to find them better

° Tek Spyglass to see all stats from dinos

° Industrial Grinder should give the half of items back (minimum) or let the player,host decide how much the grinder can give back with settings

° Better Paint Tool

° Crafting quality items

Bugfix the always 3 hour cuddleinterval on ps4

The tek spyglass sounds dope. Would love to see it added!

1. Can you please make the scuba goggle effect active when in third person view on water dinos? Not having that really reduces the usefulness of the goggles and its hard enough already to see what is below you.
  2. Are you planning on addressing how stasis works so dinos cannot clip through structures when spawned before them?
  3. Also how about allowing servers to configure the stasis trigger range? Would be very handy for low pop servers.
  4. Will mods be able to use UE 4.15's "Compiled Blueprints to native code" feature for performance boosts?

Hey guys! I collected some questions in between Digests, 'ere we go!

• What about adding cinematic sequences in caves, like the one that appears in the Lost Temple from the Stargate mod?
  • Could crates destroy the harvest nodes they get into contact while descending, avoiding being stuck on them and getting unlootable? Or will this be solved some other way?
  • Are notes ever going to be editable, maybe adding a max number of characters? Paper sheets are not single use after I have stopped writing 9_9
  • What about adding passive tames to all passive animals? It still feels cruel having to chase squealing Phiomias or Parasaurs just to give them Stockholm syndrome!
  • Add natural disasters! Tsunamis, earthquakes, wildfires.. it adds variety and might help keeping megatribes in check and give them something to do from time to time!
  • How would you see adding an intelligent adversary? Some character that has a rivalry with the players, maybe even just in singleplayer? It would add a lot of tension and "survival" to the game, to know that you are getting actively hunted and not just stumble into superpredators..
  • A pet peeve of mine is how we can have "smithies on the go" on saddles, but I cannot smelt ore on the go without having a cumbersome platformed animal with me. What about a mini-platform saddle, able to fit only a single structure, like a refining forge? Maybe for Carbonemys? The cart mod keeps not working!

That's it! You make ARK my favorite game day after day, just wanting to contribute :Melee_Damage:

1 hour ago, Jat said:

Hey Survivors,

Got a question for the next ARK Digest? Let us know! 

Will you be adding any more decorative items? Also more building items eg triangle foundations/ceilings to make better building designs, while on the subject of building, could we have clipping sorted out? so we can build into cliffs and ground a bit better. It annoys me because there is a tiny bit of rock in the way, so you can't build a wall there and have to have a big hole there instead. Thanks guys and keep up the fantastic work! 

Can you allow tames that are dead to be harvestable on servers that have friendlyfire disabled?  Or maybe give the option for the tames owner to allow a tame to be killable via the wheel menu.  Currently cant harvest the Ovis I've been raising for meat on our PVE server cause the dang admin has friendlyfire turned off like some kind of wierdo.  

1. Back ago you said about new raft coming (think it was speed boat). When can we expect it?

2. Can you implent fishing from Pelagornis. 

3. Can we get some sort of upgraded spyglass? More zoom or variable zoom + dino info + night vision?

Edit: rembered sime

4. Can you inplant ingame transfer system? I mean as we havw all that tek tier stuff, obeliks etc. So you can come to obelisk or building ment for trading where can you see what others sell? So you can lets say offer vyweren egg or fully grown for 10k ingots or something like that. When other side pays you get materials and other side gets the egg. It would help lower lvl players to gets stuff to lets say argy or kibble in exchange for paste, gunpowder, bp...

Sorta a far fetched idea, but anyway. On Xbox whenever your using the keyboard it gives a suggestion for the word you are writing, speeding up the process of texting. How about for Ark on Xbox the game utilises this feature when typing commands. Writing commands now is tedious. If the commands appeared on the suggestion box while typing, then it would be super useful. You don't have to type out the whole command just a snippet of it, while the suggestion box will let you fill in the rest of the command. 

• Jen unpinned this topic
  • Jatheish pinned this topic

Archived