ARK Digest Q&A!

Jatheish

On Wed Feb 22 2017 at 1:34 PM, Jat said:

Hey Survivors,

Got a question for the next ARK Digest? Let us know! 

When is the Q&A feed back so many good questions would be nice to see answers also some real on-site on the plans for ARK is there any real story planed is it just going to be like Minecraft for adults were eventually the mods are the only thing keeping the game alive. Would like to see what's in-store down the road content, maps, ect. For those of us showing are loyalty would love a weekly update on content expected to drop within the year leave us drooling for more. I dnt understand why we go from stone to metal to lasers seems like a big jump seems like a magic with potions special powers werewolves and such would of made more sense then tek. However really dnt know the direction this game is taking since there isn't anything showing us what the final plans are. 

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you add a dino that releases pheromones/gives buff to nearby dinos to mate faster? Maybe by either altering the oviraptor to not only increase egg rates but also increase the mating rate (not the cooldown timer, but the progress bar to laying an egg/gestation)? 

This aspect was honestly my favorite part about Valentine's day event buff, because our server lags so much that the normally long mating progress bar is unbearably long (4 minutes was my longest counted one) and speeding it up in general would help the die-hard breeders like me not go slowly insane :Jerblove: love you guys!

• Jen unpinned this topic
  • Jatheish pinned this topic

Archived