ARK Digest Q&A!

Jatheish

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello devs!

My question so far is...are there plans to make it so the tribe log is more specific when deaths of varying kinds happen? We already can track when an animal dies from a wild dino or player, and one other. But will you be added the rest? Like death by drowning, fire, starving (I think you added this), and the like? It can help us know what's killing things while offline =)

Also...are there plans ever for a mindwipe tonic for dinos ever? Even just temporary ones for when you do major changes to dinos like the recent flyer nerf?

4 hours ago, Ulta said:

Hello devs!

My question so far is...are there plans to make it so the tribe log is more specific when deaths of varying kinds happen? We already can track when an animal dies from a wild dino or player, and one other. But will you be added the rest? Like death by drowning, fire, starving (I think you added this), and the like? It can help us know what's killing things while offline =)

Also...are there plans ever for a mindwipe tonic for dinos ever? Even just temporary ones for when you do major changes to dinos like the recent flyer nerf?

ย 

I would like to add to this. More detailed death messages at the moment of death would be cool (for example; "PuffyPony was gored by a wild Trike lv.65", or something like "SlipperySquid was torn to pieces by a wild Spino lv.120"). This would be a nice little addition and could end up being kinda funny.

GipsyDanger, the fliers are having their nerf readjusted with each update little by little. It will become bearable again, I'm sure of it. Look, I was upset by it too, but complaining about it in the forums like this won't get the job done. I'm sure this will get worked out to where the flyers willย become better again. The reason this was even done was to balance the flyers with the rest of the creatures in the game. Let's be honest, before, if you had a Quetzal with minigun turrets on its platform saddle that were filled to the brim with bullets plus extra ammo in your and the Quetzal's inventories, I'm pretty sure you could annihilate most land creatures given time, especially with the Quetzalcoatlus being able to stay in the air indefinitely by dismounting for a moment to let it regain stamina in the air. In other words, you have to at least consider that stuff like that, the wyverns' breath attacks, Argentavis being able to be the ultimate warbirds with preposterous speed in addition to their already high attack, Pteranodons barrel-rolling to annihilate players off their saddles,ย and even the Tapejara latching onto vertical surfaces to regain stamina were a bit overpowered. Even I had to admit those things were crazy overpowered in favor of the rideableย flyers. I understand your frustration with what happened and I do agree the nerf overall may have been a little bit overly harsh, but the devs have acknowledged they may have been a bit overzealous with it and are working to rebalance it and make it bearable for players. Please try to have patience. As I said before, this game is probably almost done and ready to have the early access sticker peeled off of it, so it won't be long before the game's biggest problems are addressed and hopefully squashed for good. Please just try to understand that we're all upset by this in some way. Don't let it ruin your experience with the game though. Personally, I've never seen flyers as the end-all-be-all creatures of Ark. I use land and sea creatures just as much as flying ones. Every time I log back into my singleplayer game after a new update has dropped, I look forward to taming allย the new creatures or at least seeing them, regardless of their method of getting around. That's what makes Ark fun for me: the fact you're not bound to one single path in terms of how to play the game or what you do in-game. Try to calm down and just relax. The game will be smoothed out soon. We all just have to have some faith that the developers know what they're doing and are listening. Think about it this way: at least they told everyone this nerf was coming. If they had kept it a secret, the outrage reaction would have been far worse.

On โ€Ž4โ€Ž/โ€Ž17โ€Ž/โ€Ž2017 at 7:44 PM, Shrekasaurus said:

I would like to add to this. More detailed death messages at the moment of death would be cool (for example; "PuffyPony was gored by a wild Trike lv.65", or something like "SlipperySquid was torn to pieces by a wild Spino lv.120"). This would be a nice little addition and could end up being kinda funny.

Shrekasaurus, that would be a very good idea. I think unique messages like that would help to individualize each creature even more. I'm glad you thought of that.

On 2/22/2017 at 1:34 PM, Jat said:

Hey Survivors,

Got a question for the next ARK Digest? Let us know!ย 

I know Scorched earth is a massive desert map, but will we ever seeย a smaller desert added onto the island? It wouldn't need to have any of the SEย creatures (wyverns,ย rock elementalsย ect.) but could possibly have some of the resources, weather, and heat stokes that SE has. Though, even if you didn't want to add anything from SE, it would still be a great addition to the map, I feel.

Are there any plans to expand the oceans of the island map? With the addition of underwater bases and more and more aquatic creatures being added the oceans, they feel a bit too small to accommodate the new additions. Off the top of my head, the ocean around the iceberg along the west coast of the island doesn't leave much room at all between the edge of the land/ice and the edge of the map.

Hello just for 1 or 2 questions, but i'm a new and i'm french and the English or U.S Language is hard for me ( I would do my betterย  )

Thus do not be too hard with me if ever I am mistake of forumโ€ฆ

ย 

ย 

1 : Will correct one day the problems of collisions of the animals/creatures with the decorations of the game?

Problems of navmeshs I supposeโ€ฆ

2 : And will there be one day of new dinosaurs like Brachiosaur or Coelophysis ?

ย 

Thanks for this good game !
ย 

4 hours ago, Lysandre said:

Hello just for 1 or 2 questions, but i'm a new and i'm french and the English or U.S Language is hard for me ( I would do my betterย  )

Thus do not be too hard with me if ever I am mistake of forumโ€ฆ

ย 

ย 

1 : Will correct one day the problems of collisions of the animals/creatures with the decorations of the game?

Problems of navmeshs I supposeโ€ฆ

2 : And will there be one day of new dinosaurs like Brachiosaur or Coelophysis ?

ย 

Thanks for this good game !
ย 

I see your point about collisions. Animals do frequently get stuck on stuff. Also, great ideas for new dinosaurs. I'd love to see a more vertically oriented sauropod like Brachiosaurus or Sauroposeidon added, maybe with the ability to build treehouse platforms on the rings of their saddle necks for mobile lookout towers. The Coelophysis I do like since there is an excruciating lack of Triassic age dinosaurs and prehistoric animals in the game. However, Coelophysis could be mistaken for Troodon or Microraptor possibly. Maybe adding a prosauropod like Plateosaurus for early game multi-resource gathering (like a lower level Therizinosaurus)ย or a theropod like Liliensternus (looks kind of like a cross between a Coelophysis and a Dilophosaurus and is related to both) with perhaps hallucination-inducing venom would be something that would stand out a little more from other true dinosaurs in the game. And don't worry about any spelling mistakes in your post. I'm sure most people can understand what you're saying just fine. Again, really great suggestions.

On โ€Ž4โ€Ž/โ€Ž19โ€Ž/โ€Ž2017 at 2:58 PM, KraziestKraken said:

I know Scorched earth is a massive desert map, but will we ever seeย a smaller desert added onto the island? It wouldn't need to have any of the SEย creatures (wyverns,ย rock elementalsย ect.) but could possibly have some of the resources, weather, and heat stokes that SE has. Though, even if you didn't want to add anything from SE, it would still be a great addition to the map, I feel.

Yeah, or if a desert on The Island would be impractical, why not give people the ability to add desert zones to their procedurally generated maps so all the creatures from both the vanilla game and Scorched Earth could be on a non-mod map?

2 hours ago, Nch1418 said:

I see your point about collisions. Animals do frequently get stuck on stuff. Also, great ideas for new dinosaurs. I'd love to see a more vertically oriented sauropod like Brachiosaurus or Sauroposeidon added, maybe with the ability to build treehouse platforms on the rings of their saddle necks for mobile lookout towers. The Coelophysis I do like since there is an excruciating lack of Triassic age dinosaurs and prehistoric animals in the game. However, Coelophysis could be mistaken for Troodon or Microraptor possibly. Maybe adding a prosauropod like Plateosaurus for early game multi-resource gathering (like a lower level Therizinosaurus)ย or a theropod like Liliensternus (looks kind of like a cross between a Coelophysis and a Dilophosaurus and is related to both) with perhaps hallucination-inducing venom would be something that would stand out a little more from other true dinosaurs in the game. And don't worry about any spelling mistakes in your post. I'm sure most people can understand what you're saying just fine. Again, really great suggestions.

Yes a Brachiosaurus or any Vertical Sauropod with Platform Saddle it's just huge ( j'entends par รงa que c'est รงa serait รฉnorme pour ceux qui comme moi sont frenchies )

( dans mes souvenirs par contre le plateosaurus serait plus du genre a ressembler au diplodocus d'Ark, a mix with a diplo and a biped dino... )

And the problem of collision is embarrassing,ย 

For the Coelophysis it would be over the size of a raptor in reality with its 3 m long, but yes it could easily be confused with a troodon (although not obvious the two are different)
Without the lugs ...

On the other hand the dilophosaurs in Ark are more or less the same as Jurassic Park because in reality I read that they were more than 6m long (the size of a Carno)

Just a difference of size...

ย 

The Brachiosaurus, the coelophysis and the last my favoriteย  I'd like to see : the Ornithocheirus !

This pterosaur is impressive with its teeth coming out, it gives it a fierce air!
And looks like the pterodactyle we know with its teeth outside

ย 

Thanks Nch1418

ย 

ย 

Okay, I have to ask if it might be possible to add a tethering mechanic. ย By that I mean a setting associated with wander where you can tether a creature to only wander within a selectable set of ranges from the nearest feeding trough.

If done the way I am envisioning it would allow players to lay out a pattern of feeding troughs in a given area that would allow their tames (most importantly the ones that gather resources while wandering) to freely move around a fairly large area without being in danger of being lost or starving. ย To acheive this the command would need to be to always stay within range of "a" feeding, not just a "specific" feeding trough.

I know walls are intended to provide this function in addition to providing defense, but currently there are issues with creatures glitching through those walls when you enter or leave their render range. ย This might help to alleviateย this issue, and we might even see some fairly sophisticated "herding techniques" arise that would allow tame's to do their thing in area's that don't have walls. ย I suppose one might even set up "migration routes" if one were creative enough.

โˆซ๋Œ€๊ตฌ์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€0I0vโ‘ก716v1828โˆฅ๋น„๋ฐ€๋งŒ๋‚จ๋ณด์žฅ01027161โ‘ง2โ‘งโ†—๋Œ€๊ตฌ์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€โ–ถS++๊ด€๋ฆฌ์‚ฌ๋ณด์œ [์ฝœ๋ฏธโ˜Ž]โ™ฅ๋Œ€๊ตฌ์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆโ™ฃ๋Œ€๊ตฌ์ถœ์žฅ๋งŒ๋‚จโ—‘๋Œ€๊ตฌ์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆโˆ๋Œ€๊ตฌ์ถœ์žฅ๋งŒ๋‚จโˆž๋Œ€๊ตฌ์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆโˆˆ๋Œ€๊ตฌ์ถœ์žฅ์ƒต,๋‘์‚ฐ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์‹œ์ง€๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์‹ ๋งค๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๊ณ ์‚ฐ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋งคํ˜ธ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์„ฑ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์‚ฌ์›”๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์šฑ์ˆ˜๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋…ธ๋ณ€๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์‚ผ๋•๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์—ฐํ˜ธ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์ด์ฒœ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์‚ผ๋•๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋ด‰์‚ฐ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์žฅ๊ด€๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์ƒ์„œ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์ˆ˜๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋•์‚ฐ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์‚ฌ์ผ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋™์ผ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋‚จ์ผ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์ „๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋™๋ฌธ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋ฌธํ™”๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๊ณตํ‰๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๊ต๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์šฉ๋•๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์ƒ๋•๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์™„์ „๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋„์›๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์ˆ˜์ฐฝ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์ธ๊ต๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์„œ์•ผ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,ํ•˜์„œ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,ํ–ฅ์ดŒ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋ถ๋‚ด๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋‹ฌ์„ฑ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋Œ€๋ด‰๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์‚ผ๋•๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์‹ ์•”๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์‹ ์ฒœ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,ํšจ๋ชฉ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,ํ‰๊ด‘๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋ด‰๋ฌด๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋ถˆ๋กœ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋„๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์ง€์ €๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์ž…์„๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๊ฒ€์‚ฌ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋ฐฉ์ดŒ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋‘”์‚ฐ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋ถ€๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์„œํ˜ธ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋™ํ˜ธ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์‹ ๊ธฐ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์šฉ๊ณ„๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์œจ์•”๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์ƒ๋งค๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋งค์—ฌ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๊ฐ์‚ฐ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์‹ ์„œ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋™๋‚ด๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๊ดด์ „๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๊ธˆ๊ฐ•๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋Œ€๋ฆผ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์‚ฌ๋ณต๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์ˆ™์ฒœ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋‚ด๊ณก๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋Šฅ์„ฑ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์ง„์ธ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋„ํ•™๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋ฐฑ์•ˆ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋ฏธ๊ณก๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์šฉ์ˆ˜๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์‹ ๋ฌด๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋ฏธ๋Œ€๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์‹ ์šฉ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์ค‘๋Œ€๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋•๊ณก๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์ง€๋ฌ˜๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋„ํ‰๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,ํ•ด์•ˆ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๊ณต์‚ฐ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์ƒ๋ฆฌ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์ค‘๋ฆฌ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์›”์„ฑ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์›”์•”๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์†กํ˜„๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋Œ€๊ณก๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์นจ์‚ฐ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋ณตํ˜„๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋™๋ณ€๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์„œ๋ณ€๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์กฐ์•ผ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋…ธ๊ณก๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์๋‚ด๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋™ํ˜ธ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,ํ•™์ •๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋„๋‚จ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋Œ€๊ตฌ์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๊ฒฝ์‚ฐ์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๊ตฌ๋ฏธ์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์„ฑ์„œ์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์น ๊ณก์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์™œ๊ด€์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋™์„ฑ๋กœ์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์ง€์‚ฐ์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋ฒ”๋ฌผ์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,ํ™”์›์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋…ผ๊ณต์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋‹ค์‚ฌ์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,ํ˜„ํ’์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋™์ธ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋™์„ฑ๋กœ์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,ํšจ๋ชฉ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์‹ ์•”๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋ฐฉ์ดŒ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋™์ดŒ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋‚ด๋‹น๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋น„์‚ฐ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,ํ‰๋ฆฌ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์›๋Œ€๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์ดํ˜„๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์ด์ฒœ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋ด‰๋•๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋Œ€๋ช…๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์„ฑ๋‹น๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋‘๋ฅ˜๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,ํŒŒํ˜ธ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,ํ˜ธ๋ฆผ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๊ฐˆ์‚ฐ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์‹ ๋‹น๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์ด๊ณก๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์ฃฝ์ „๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๊ฐ์‚ผ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋ณธ๋ฆฌ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์ƒ์ธ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋„์›๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์ง„์ฒœ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์œ ์ฒœ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋Œ€์ฒœ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,ํ˜ธ์‚ฐ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋ณธ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์น ์„ฑ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๊ณ ์„ฑ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋Œ€ํ˜„๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์‚ฐ๊ฒฉ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๊ฒ€๋‹จ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋ฒ”์–ด๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋งŒ์ดŒ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,ํ™ฉ๊ธˆ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,ํŒŒ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋‘์‚ฐ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์‹œ์ง€๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์‹ ๋งค๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๊ณ ์‚ฐ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋งคํ˜ธ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์„ฑ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์‚ฌ์›”๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์šฑ์ˆ˜๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋…ธ๋ณ€๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์‚ผ๋•๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์—ฐํ˜ธ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์ด์ฒœ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์‚ผ๋•๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋ด‰์‚ฐ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์žฅ๊ด€๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์ƒ์„œ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์ˆ˜๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋•์‚ฐ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์‚ฌ์ผ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋™์ผ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋‚จ์ผ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์ „๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋™๋ฌธ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋ฌธํ™”๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๊ณตํ‰๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๊ต๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์šฉ๋•๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์ƒ๋•๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์™„์ „๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋„์›๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์ˆ˜์ฐฝ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์ธ๊ต๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์„œ์•ผ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,ํ•˜์„œ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,ํ–ฅ์ดŒ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋ถ๋‚ด๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋‹ฌ์„ฑ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋Œ€๋ด‰๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์‚ผ๋•๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์‹ ์•”๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์‹ ์ฒœ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,ํšจ๋ชฉ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,ํ‰๊ด‘๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋ด‰๋ฌด๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋ถˆ๋กœ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋„๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์ง€์ €๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์ž…์„๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๊ฒ€์‚ฌ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋ฐฉ์ดŒ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋‘”์‚ฐ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋ถ€๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์„œํ˜ธ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋™ํ˜ธ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์‹ ๊ธฐ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์šฉ๊ณ„๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์œจ์•”๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์ƒ๋งค๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋งค์—ฌ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๊ฐ์‚ฐ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์‹ ์„œ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋™๋‚ด๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๊ดด์ „๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๊ธˆ๊ฐ•๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋Œ€๋ฆผ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์‚ฌ๋ณต๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์ˆ™์ฒœ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋‚ด๊ณก๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋Šฅ์„ฑ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์ง„์ธ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋„ํ•™๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋ฐฑ์•ˆ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋ฏธ๊ณก๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์šฉ์ˆ˜๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์‹ ๋ฌด๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋ฏธ๋Œ€๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์‹ ์šฉ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์ค‘๋Œ€๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋•๊ณก๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์ง€๋ฌ˜๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋„ํ‰๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,ํ•ด์•ˆ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๊ณต์‚ฐ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์ƒ๋ฆฌ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์ค‘๋ฆฌ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์›”์„ฑ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์›”์•”๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์†กํ˜„๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋Œ€๊ณก๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์นจ์‚ฐ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋ณตํ˜„๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋™๋ณ€๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์„œ๋ณ€๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์กฐ์•ผ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋…ธ๊ณก๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์๋‚ด๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋™ํ˜ธ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,ํ•™์ •๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋„๋‚จ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€

#๋Œ€๊ตฌ์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ010+2716+1828,#๋น„๋ฐ€๋งŒ๋‚จ01027161828,#๋Œ€๊ตฌ์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,#์•ˆ์ „๋งŒ๋‚จ[์ฝœ๋ฏธโ˜Ž],#๋Œ€๊ตฌ์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,#๋Œ€๊ตฌ์ถœ์žฅ์•„๊ฐ€์”จ,#๋Œ€๊ตฌ์ถœ์žฅ๋Œ€ํ–‰,#๋Œ€๊ตฌ์ถœ์žฅ๋งŒ๋‚จ,#๋Œ€๊ตฌ์ถœ์žฅ๋ง›์‚ฌ์ง€,#๋Œ€๊ตฌ์ถœ์žฅ์ƒต,๋‘์‚ฐ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์‹œ์ง€๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์‹ ๋งค๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๊ณ ์‚ฐ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋งคํ˜ธ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์„ฑ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์‚ฌ์›”๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์šฑ์ˆ˜๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋…ธ๋ณ€๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์‚ผ๋•๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์—ฐํ˜ธ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์ด์ฒœ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์‚ผ๋•๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋ด‰์‚ฐ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์žฅ๊ด€๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์ƒ์„œ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์ˆ˜๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋•์‚ฐ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์‚ฌ์ผ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋™์ผ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋‚จ์ผ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์ „๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋™๋ฌธ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋ฌธํ™”๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๊ณตํ‰๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๊ต๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์šฉ๋•๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์ƒ๋•๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์™„์ „๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋„์›๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์ˆ˜์ฐฝ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์ธ๊ต๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์„œ์•ผ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,ํ•˜์„œ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,ํ–ฅ์ดŒ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋ถ๋‚ด๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋‹ฌ์„ฑ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋Œ€๋ด‰๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์‚ผ๋•๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์‹ ์•”๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์‹ ์ฒœ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,ํšจ๋ชฉ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,ํ‰๊ด‘๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋ด‰๋ฌด๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋ถˆ๋กœ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋„๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์ง€์ €๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์ž…์„๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๊ฒ€์‚ฌ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋ฐฉ์ดŒ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋‘”์‚ฐ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋ถ€๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์„œํ˜ธ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋™ํ˜ธ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์‹ ๊ธฐ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์šฉ๊ณ„๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์œจ์•”๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์ƒ๋งค๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋งค์—ฌ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๊ฐ์‚ฐ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์‹ ์„œ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋™๋‚ด๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๊ดด์ „๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๊ธˆ๊ฐ•๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋Œ€๋ฆผ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์‚ฌ๋ณต๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์ˆ™์ฒœ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋‚ด๊ณก๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋Šฅ์„ฑ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์ง„์ธ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋„ํ•™๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋ฐฑ์•ˆ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋ฏธ๊ณก๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์šฉ์ˆ˜๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์‹ ๋ฌด๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋ฏธ๋Œ€๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์‹ ์šฉ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์ค‘๋Œ€๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋•๊ณก๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์ง€๋ฌ˜๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋„ํ‰๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,ํ•ด์•ˆ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๊ณต์‚ฐ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์ƒ๋ฆฌ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์ค‘๋ฆฌ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์›”์„ฑ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์›”์•”๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์†กํ˜„๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋Œ€๊ณก๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์นจ์‚ฐ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋ณตํ˜„๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋™๋ณ€๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์„œ๋ณ€๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์กฐ์•ผ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋…ธ๊ณก๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์๋‚ด๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋™ํ˜ธ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,ํ•™์ •๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋„๋‚จ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋Œ€๊ตฌ์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๊ฒฝ์‚ฐ์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๊ตฌ๋ฏธ์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์„ฑ์„œ์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์น ๊ณก์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์™œ๊ด€์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋™์„ฑ๋กœ์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์ง€์‚ฐ์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋ฒ”๋ฌผ์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,ํ™”์›์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋…ผ๊ณต์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋‹ค์‚ฌ์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,ํ˜„ํ’์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋™์ธ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋™์„ฑ๋กœ์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,ํšจ๋ชฉ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์‹ ์•”๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋ฐฉ์ดŒ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋™์ดŒ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋‚ด๋‹น๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋น„์‚ฐ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,ํ‰๋ฆฌ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์›๋Œ€๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์ดํ˜„๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์ด์ฒœ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋ด‰๋•๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋Œ€๋ช…๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์„ฑ๋‹น๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋‘๋ฅ˜๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,ํŒŒํ˜ธ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,ํ˜ธ๋ฆผ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๊ฐˆ์‚ฐ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์‹ ๋‹น๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์ด๊ณก๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์ฃฝ์ „๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๊ฐ์‚ผ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋ณธ๋ฆฌ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์ƒ์ธ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋„์›๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์ง„์ฒœ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์œ ์ฒœ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋Œ€์ฒœ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,ํ˜ธ์‚ฐ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋ณธ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์น ์„ฑ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๊ณ ์„ฑ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋Œ€ํ˜„๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์‚ฐ๊ฒฉ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๊ฒ€๋‹จ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋ฒ”์–ด๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋งŒ์ดŒ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,ํ™ฉ๊ธˆ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,ํŒŒ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋‘์‚ฐ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์‹œ์ง€๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์‹ ๋งค๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๊ณ ์‚ฐ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋งคํ˜ธ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์„ฑ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์‚ฌ์›”๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์šฑ์ˆ˜๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋…ธ๋ณ€๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์‚ผ๋•๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์—ฐํ˜ธ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์ด์ฒœ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์‚ผ๋•๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋ด‰์‚ฐ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์žฅ๊ด€๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์ƒ์„œ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์ˆ˜๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋•์‚ฐ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์‚ฌ์ผ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋™์ผ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋‚จ์ผ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์ „๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋™๋ฌธ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋ฌธํ™”๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๊ณตํ‰๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๊ต๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์šฉ๋•๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์ƒ๋•๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์™„์ „๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋„์›๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์ˆ˜์ฐฝ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์ธ๊ต๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์„œ์•ผ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,ํ•˜์„œ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,ํ–ฅ์ดŒ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋ถ๋‚ด๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋‹ฌ์„ฑ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋Œ€๋ด‰๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์‚ผ๋•๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์‹ ์•”๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์‹ ์ฒœ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,ํšจ๋ชฉ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,ํ‰๊ด‘๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋ด‰๋ฌด๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋ถˆ๋กœ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋„๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์ง€์ €๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์ž…์„๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๊ฒ€์‚ฌ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋ฐฉ์ดŒ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋‘”์‚ฐ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋ถ€๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์„œํ˜ธ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋™ํ˜ธ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์‹ ๊ธฐ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์šฉ๊ณ„๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์œจ์•”๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์ƒ๋งค๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋งค์—ฌ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๊ฐ์‚ฐ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์‹ ์„œ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋™๋‚ด๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๊ดด์ „๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๊ธˆ๊ฐ•๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋Œ€๋ฆผ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์‚ฌ๋ณต๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์ˆ™์ฒœ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋‚ด๊ณก๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋Šฅ์„ฑ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์ง„์ธ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋„ํ•™๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋ฐฑ์•ˆ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋ฏธ๊ณก๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์šฉ์ˆ˜๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์‹ ๋ฌด๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋ฏธ๋Œ€๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์‹ ์šฉ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์ค‘๋Œ€๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋•๊ณก๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์ง€๋ฌ˜๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋„ํ‰๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,ํ•ด์•ˆ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๊ณต์‚ฐ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์ƒ๋ฆฌ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์ค‘๋ฆฌ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์›”์„ฑ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์›”์•”๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์†กํ˜„๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋Œ€๊ณก๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์นจ์‚ฐ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋ณตํ˜„๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋™๋ณ€๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์„œ๋ณ€๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์กฐ์•ผ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋…ธ๊ณก๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์๋‚ด๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋™ํ˜ธ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,ํ•™์ •๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋„๋‚จ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€

โ—†๋Œ€๊ตฌ์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€O10+2512+97โ‘จโ‘จโ‰ช๋Œ€๊ตฌ์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆโ—‡์„ ๋ถˆ์—†์Œ[์ฝœ๋ฏธโ˜Ž]โ–ฉ๋Œ€๊ตฌ์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆโˆ‘๋งˆ์ธ๋“œ์ตœ๊ณ ์˜๊ด€๋ฆฌ์‚ฌO102512โ‘จ799โˆง๋Œ€๊ตฌ์• ์ธ๋Œ€ํ–‰โ–ก๋Œ€๊ตฌ์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆโ–ฒ๋Œ€๊ตฌ์ถœ์žฅ๋งŒ๋‚จโˆ‹๋Œ€๊ตฌ์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆโ–ถ๋Œ€๊ตฌ์ถœ์žฅ์•„๊ฐ€์”จ,๋‘์‚ฐ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์‹œ์ง€๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์‹ ๋งค๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๊ณ ์‚ฐ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋งคํ˜ธ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์„ฑ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์‚ฌ์›”๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์šฑ์ˆ˜๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋…ธ๋ณ€๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์‚ผ๋•๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์—ฐํ˜ธ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์ด์ฒœ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์‚ผ๋•๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋ด‰์‚ฐ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์žฅ๊ด€๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์ƒ์„œ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์ˆ˜๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋•์‚ฐ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์‚ฌ์ผ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋™์ผ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋‚จ์ผ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์ „๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋™๋ฌธ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋ฌธํ™”๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๊ณตํ‰๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๊ต๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์šฉ๋•๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์ƒ๋•๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์™„์ „๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋„์›๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์ˆ˜์ฐฝ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์ธ๊ต๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์„œ์•ผ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,ํ•˜์„œ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,ํ–ฅ์ดŒ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋ถ๋‚ด๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋‹ฌ์„ฑ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋Œ€๋ด‰๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์‚ผ๋•๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์‹ ์•”๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์‹ ์ฒœ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,ํšจ๋ชฉ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,ํ‰๊ด‘๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋ด‰๋ฌด๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋ถˆ๋กœ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋„๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์ง€์ €๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์ž…์„๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๊ฒ€์‚ฌ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋ฐฉ์ดŒ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋‘”์‚ฐ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋ถ€๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์„œํ˜ธ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋™ํ˜ธ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์‹ ๊ธฐ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์šฉ๊ณ„๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์œจ์•”๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์ƒ๋งค๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋งค์—ฌ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๊ฐ์‚ฐ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์‹ ์„œ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋™๋‚ด๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๊ดด์ „๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๊ธˆ๊ฐ•๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋Œ€๋ฆผ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์‚ฌ๋ณต๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์ˆ™์ฒœ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋‚ด๊ณก๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋Šฅ์„ฑ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์ง„์ธ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋„ํ•™๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋ฐฑ์•ˆ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋ฏธ๊ณก๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์šฉ์ˆ˜๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์‹ ๋ฌด๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋ฏธ๋Œ€๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์‹ ์šฉ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์ค‘๋Œ€๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋•๊ณก๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์ง€๋ฌ˜๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋„ํ‰๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,ํ•ด์•ˆ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๊ณต์‚ฐ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์ƒ๋ฆฌ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์ค‘๋ฆฌ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์›”์„ฑ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์›”์•”๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์†กํ˜„๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋Œ€๊ณก๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์นจ์‚ฐ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋ณตํ˜„๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋™๋ณ€๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์„œ๋ณ€๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์กฐ์•ผ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋…ธ๊ณก๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,์๋‚ด๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋™ํ˜ธ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,ํ•™์ •๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋„๋‚จ๋™์ถœ์žฅ์•ˆ๋งˆ,๋Œ€๊ตฌ์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๊ฒฝ์‚ฐ์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๊ตฌ๋ฏธ์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์„ฑ์„œ์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์น ๊ณก์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์™œ๊ด€์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋™์„ฑ๋กœ์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์ง€์‚ฐ์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋ฒ”๋ฌผ์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,ํ™”์›์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋…ผ๊ณต์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋‹ค์‚ฌ์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,ํ˜„ํ’์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋™์ธ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋™์„ฑ๋กœ์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,ํšจ๋ชฉ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์‹ ์•”๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋ฐฉ์ดŒ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋™์ดŒ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋‚ด๋‹น๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋น„์‚ฐ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,ํ‰๋ฆฌ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์›๋Œ€๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์ดํ˜„๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์ด์ฒœ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋ด‰๋•๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋Œ€๋ช…๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์„ฑ๋‹น๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋‘๋ฅ˜๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,ํŒŒํ˜ธ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,ํ˜ธ๋ฆผ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๊ฐˆ์‚ฐ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์‹ ๋‹น๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์ด๊ณก๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์ฃฝ์ „๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๊ฐ์‚ผ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋ณธ๋ฆฌ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์ƒ์ธ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋„์›๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์ง„์ฒœ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์œ ์ฒœ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋Œ€์ฒœ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,ํ˜ธ์‚ฐ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋ณธ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์น ์„ฑ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๊ณ ์„ฑ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋Œ€ํ˜„๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์‚ฐ๊ฒฉ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๊ฒ€๋‹จ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋ฒ”์–ด๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋งŒ์ดŒ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,ํ™ฉ๊ธˆ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,ํŒŒ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋‘์‚ฐ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์‹œ์ง€๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์‹ ๋งค๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๊ณ ์‚ฐ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋งคํ˜ธ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์„ฑ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์‚ฌ์›”๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์šฑ์ˆ˜๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋…ธ๋ณ€๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์‚ผ๋•๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์—ฐํ˜ธ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์ด์ฒœ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์‚ผ๋•๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋ด‰์‚ฐ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์žฅ๊ด€๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์ƒ์„œ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์ˆ˜๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋•์‚ฐ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์‚ฌ์ผ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋™์ผ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋‚จ์ผ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์ „๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋™๋ฌธ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋ฌธํ™”๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๊ณตํ‰๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๊ต๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์šฉ๋•๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์ƒ๋•๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์™„์ „๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋„์›๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์ˆ˜์ฐฝ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์ธ๊ต๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์„œ์•ผ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,ํ•˜์„œ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,ํ–ฅ์ดŒ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋ถ๋‚ด๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋‹ฌ์„ฑ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋Œ€๋ด‰๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์‚ผ๋•๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์‹ ์•”๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์‹ ์ฒœ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,ํšจ๋ชฉ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,ํ‰๊ด‘๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋ด‰๋ฌด๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋ถˆ๋กœ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋„๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์ง€์ €๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์ž…์„๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๊ฒ€์‚ฌ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋ฐฉ์ดŒ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋‘”์‚ฐ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋ถ€๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์„œํ˜ธ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋™ํ˜ธ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์‹ ๊ธฐ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์šฉ๊ณ„๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์œจ์•”๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์ƒ๋งค๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋งค์—ฌ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๊ฐ์‚ฐ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์‹ ์„œ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋™๋‚ด๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๊ดด์ „๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๊ธˆ๊ฐ•๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋Œ€๋ฆผ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์‚ฌ๋ณต๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์ˆ™์ฒœ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋‚ด๊ณก๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋Šฅ์„ฑ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์ง„์ธ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋„ํ•™๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋ฐฑ์•ˆ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋ฏธ๊ณก๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์šฉ์ˆ˜๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์‹ ๋ฌด๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋ฏธ๋Œ€๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์‹ ์šฉ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์ค‘๋Œ€๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋•๊ณก๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์ง€๋ฌ˜๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋„ํ‰๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,ํ•ด์•ˆ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๊ณต์‚ฐ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์ƒ๋ฆฌ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์ค‘๋ฆฌ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์›”์„ฑ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์›”์•”๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์†กํ˜„๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋Œ€๊ณก๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์นจ์‚ฐ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋ณตํ˜„๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋™๋ณ€๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์„œ๋ณ€๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์กฐ์•ผ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋…ธ๊ณก๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,์๋‚ด๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋™ํ˜ธ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,ํ•™์ •๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€,๋„๋‚จ๋™์ถœ์žฅ๋งˆ์‚ฌ์ง€

On โ€Ž4โ€Ž/โ€Ž22โ€Ž/โ€Ž2017 at 5:44 PM, Lysandre said:

Yes a Brachiosaurus or any Vertical Sauropod with Platform Saddle it's just huge ( j'entends par รงa que c'est รงa serait รฉnorme pour ceux qui comme moi sont frenchies )

( dans mes souvenirs par contre le plateosaurus serait plus du genre a ressembler au diplodocus d'Ark, a mix with a diplo and a biped dino... )

And the problem of collision is embarrassing,ย 

For the Coelophysis it would be over the size of a raptor in reality with its 3 m long, but yes it could easily be confused with a troodon (although not obvious the two are different)
Without the lugs ...

On the other hand the dilophosaurs in Ark are more or less the same as Jurassic Park because in reality I read that they were more than 6m long (the size of a Carno)

Just a difference of size...

ย 

The Brachiosaurus, the coelophysis and the last my favoriteย  I'd like to see : the Ornithocheirus !

This pterosaur is impressive with its teeth coming out, it gives it a fierce air!
And looks like the pterodactyle we know with its teeth outside

ย 

Thanks Nch1418

ย 

ย 

You're very welcome. Also, the Utahraptor is the biggest raptor in Ark and itย is over twice the size of the Coelophysis. Maybe if Coleophysis were added in, the devs could give it some unique physical appearance or distinguishing features to make it stand out against Troodon or Dilophosaurus. Who knows? But, never say never. I certainly think that Triassic age animals are very underrepresented in any prehistoric animal game, so I think any opportunity to include them in a game is one worth taking.

• Jen unpinned this topic

Archived