Crafting Ascendant Saddles?

Runado

Hi fellow survivors,

I have a question on how to go about crafting mainly an ascendant giga saddle, a tribe I am allianced with has one but can't craft it through the beaver. What is a good weight needed to craft it?

I have also read up that there is another way to craft items that does not fit the beaver, supposedly you kick a tribe mate with the mats in his inventory, kill him and let the beaver eat his body and the beaver should pick up the mats and put it in its inventory. 

Can anybody confirm this?

Any tips or tricks to be able to craft this would be greatly appreciated!

Building a Tek Replicator should fix your problem. it has 600 slots. my understanding is that this is the intended way to craft the ascendant items.

if that isn't an option and you are on an unofficial server a mod like S+ brings in a smithy and fabricator with more slots.

I'm afraid i don't know of any other ways to build these super high end items.

Hope that helps

P.

3 minutes ago, Penfold0110 said:

Building a Tek Replicator should fix your problem. it has 600 slots. my understanding is that this is the intended way to craft the ascendant items.

if that isn't an option and you are on an unofficial server a mod like S+ brings in a smithy and fabricator with more slots.

I'm afraid i don't know of any other ways to build these super high end items.

Hope that helps

P.

Tek Replicator is definitely not an option right now, I should have noted that lol. I am on an official server so no mods. I quit playing last year when I was alpha shortly after the beavers were released and I thought that was the whole point of them. I've been back up and running for a little over a month so all the adjustments to the game are new to me.

I feel like there has to be a way to be able to craft it though.

2 hours ago, Runado said:

Hi fellow survivors,

I have a question on how to go about crafting mainly an ascendant giga saddle, a tribe I am allianced with has one but can't craft it through the beaver. What is a good weight needed to craft it?

I have also read up that there is another way to craft items that does not fit the beaver, supposedly you kick a tribe mate with the mats in his inventory, kill him and let the beaver eat his body and the beaver should pick up the mats and put it in its inventory. 

Can anybody confirm this?

Any tips or tricks to be able to craft this would be greatly appreciated!

The beaver would have to be the one to kill him in order to loot his inventory, and it doesn't always work. A thorny dragon is more likely to loot the inventory of a slain foe.

Of course, in order to put that much stuff on a player, they need to have a weight stat of at least 60% of the needed weight in order to overburden themselves that way.

1 minute ago, vanyelxp5 said:

The beaver would have to be the one to kill him in order to loot his inventory, and it doesn't always work. A thorny dragon is more likely to loot the inventory of a slain foe.

Of course, in order to put that much stuff on a player, they need to have a weight stat of at least 60% of the needed weight in order to overburden themselves that way.

You can overencumber a player to the item limit by knocking them out and loading their inventory, so theoretically you could do that for any amount of weight 

1 hour ago, Harrist14 said:

You can overencumber a player to the item limit by knocking them out and loading their inventory, so theoretically you could do that for any amount of weight

Yup, this is how we did our metal runs and got the metal to the forge in 1 trip.

1 hour ago, vanyelxp5 said:

It's worth a try. I guess I'm going to have to do some testing today!

Archived