pvp pve transfer Transfer from PVP to PVE

Tiamat

4 hours ago, Tiamat said:

May i ask why do you think that?

We would have to assume that it would also be possible to transfer from PVE to PVP. In this case, it'd be far to convenient to safely farm, grow, stock up, and Breed tames only to then transfer to a pvp server to wreak havoc. It would utterly change the pvp aspect of the game yet still, more so than server transfers did between PVP to PVP did. They would be like little invincible colonies that fed the mother country everything they needed since everything could be farmed with ease. On top of that, nobody could fight back. You could wreak havoc on a pvp server then transfer to PVE to ensure no one could also wipe you too. 

Although, I'm assuming your suggestion would be great for those wanting to escape PVP servers because of reasons x, y, and z- which I do adhere to- but it'd be abused by many more than for the few who just want to PVE instead. 

On 22.2.2017 at 3:30 PM, Critter said:

We would have to assume that it would also be possible to transfer from PVE to PVP.

I wouldnt assume that. Theres no reason for that to assume. There are many games that do it like i mentioned.

On 22.2.2017 at 3:30 PM, Critter said:

Although, I'm assuming your suggestion would be great for those wanting to escape PVP servers because of reasons x, y, and z- which I do adhere to- but it'd be abused by many more than for the few who just want to PVE instead. 

how should it even be possible to abuse that?

10 hours ago, Tiamat said:

I wouldnt assume that. Theres no reason for that to assume. There are many games that do it like i mentioned.

how should it even be possible to abuse that?

You going ham on a tribe then transferring over to PVE for protection. I certainly would give an Alpha some headache and then do so atleast ;) Lmao 

• 2 weeks later...
On 24.2.2017 at 1:52 PM, Sideswipe said:

The main reason there will never be PVP to PVE is because alpha tribes will take over a server. And will be virtually unstoppable from farming and breeding on a Safe PVE server while maintaining control on a PVP server. 

but what would be wrong about the alpha tribe having control over the pvp server? i mean they arent getting any advantage from having stuff on the pve server... think about it.

and pve means "unstoppable from farming and breeding on a safe pve server".

so what is your point here?

On 24.2.2017 at 2:19 PM, Critter said:

You going ham on a tribe then transferring over to PVE for protection. I certainly would give an Alpha some headache and then do so atleast ;) Lmao 

but from the point of view of the alpha tribe it wouldnt make a difference bec. the tribe will ge gone, either transfered or just abandoned... there wouldnt be a way back from the pve  server

Archived