DoedFan

TLC Structure Pass

So, I try to read the community crunches, as well as the patch notes, but I don't always go everything. So my question for WC and the community, has there been any word about a structure and building tlc pass before official release? There are tons of mods that easily fix a lot of the vanilla building issues (i.e. primitive S+), but for those of us that play on consoles, not being able to simply pick up something just placed, or not being able to flip sloped walls to fill in dormer style holes, can be quite frustrating when trying to build. So, if I am missing something from a previous update or the idea has been considered, and I just missed it somewhere, I would love to know. Thanks

Hey PC does not have the ability to pick up things. Unless you use mods. Would love to have some of the things from structures + added in.Even some of the mods that give you RP stuff, like carpets, bookshelves that look like bookshelves. I would even like to have the things from primitive+ that would be nice. Lumber houses instead of the ones made with half log walls.

Archived