Most Annoying Creature

Pachycephalosaurus

Sure Pegos and icthyornises are bad but you can escape them by going to Se or aberration. The real annoying creature is raptors. Especially with their stupid pounce. I've been knocked off megalosaurus by raptors. they're worse than microraptors if you have a small mount because unlike microraptors raptors are actually dangerous.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pego 100%. Icthy is also annoying but not as abundant and easier to avoid. While the seagulls eat anything and you can never get it back, the pegos are more annoying in that they usually come in groups, and are harder to find if you don't keep an eye on them. Troodons you can usually avoid, and even though they knock you out, you don't have the potential to lose your stuff like you do with pegos. Furthermore, I've been pissed off more by pegos taking my stuff vs anything else in the game. 1750 hours in the game and of all maps, this would be my top pick.

• 6 months later...

I must say, I had to decide between the pegomastax and he ichthyornis, and it was an easy choice from there. When a pego steals from me, I can chase it down and get whatever it stole from me back. However when a ichthyornis steals from me, I pull out my fabricated pistol, shoot it out of the sky and can’t seem to find what it stole from me. What does it do with it? Eat it? Hope my canteens were delicious...

• 2 months later...

Archived