Most Annoying Creature

Pachycephalosaurus

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, LittleRedReaper said:

I hate dilos more than anything, but pegos are my second. A pego once stole my scuba tank and ran into the ocean. It was hilarious. I can only assume it wanted to be the opposite of the little mermaid.

be funny if it came back a few hours later and dropped it at your feet because it ran out of oxygen xD

pegomastax still way too high aggro range and health for something thats as common as they are and can steal stuff and honestly theyre pretty easy to lose sometimes. i think they should make some sort of weird demonic cackling sound as theyre running away so you can at least track them by sound if you cant see them. also lower there spawn rate by 30 to 50 percent. i should be worried about being robbed by one pego maybe 3 not 7 at a time!

1 hour ago, ilShadow said:

Icthyornis, they relentlessly steal things from you, they are like pego's on steroids when it comes to stealing. they are even worse on rag because there are so many more of them, one wrong move and you can be picked clean rather quickly.

No kidding, they are horrible at times! I've lost some good gear to those darn critters lol! The bad part is, when you finally kill them your stuff has magically disappeared (has for me anyway).

On 21/02/2017 at 2:39 PM, Pachycephalosaurus said:

Most Annoying Creature

I think the Titanomyrma is the most annoying Ark creature. What is your most annoying creature?

Lol the worst creature l in ark is also the worst creature in real life.  

It will hide in waiting then run out of nowhere to one hit ko you,  it will destroy your Base and never let you rebuild,  it will infiltrate your tribe and destroy it from the inside,  it will make you fall out with other tribes that you like for no reason. 

That's right the worst creature is a human and always will be,  other animals can be tamed and used how you want,  a human always does what ever it wants and is unpredictable. 

While troodons, pegos, and the ichthy are annoying, the bary and thyla are deadly if you get caught with anything small enough and so are the eels if you aren't on a basilo. Cnidaria are like eels, but massive slower, with less range and are better visible.

I like to kill most of them whenever i see one of them. Not beeing able to retaliate in any way once hit just sucks.

Archived