Most Annoying Creature

Pachycephalosaurus

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I take it that most of you have not explored the sea that much. while the pego can steal stuff and you have a fair chance of getting items back. the cnidaria totally wrecks you. even worse when you're fighting against an alpha mosa/ squid. they now aggro towards you even if you are on a mosa.

imagine getting dismounted while fighting a foe with big AOE, to add salt to the injury, it more or less perma stuns your tame. let's just say it's not only that the squid inks while in battle, most of the time my scuba leggings are brown in colour.

• 1 month later...
On 22-2-2017 at 1:11 AM, wildbill said:

The Pegomastax lvl 1 has 200 health and gains 40 per level, so level 60 would have 2560. Compared to something you would expect to be like 10x more powerful, the Thorny Dragon has 260 at lvl 1 and gains 52 per level, so a level 60 has 3328. 77% the health of a Thorny Dragon.

(Not every level goes into health though.)

My vote is pego all the way too. They never got anything of value off of me, but it doesn't matter. It's like an itch just out of reach. It drives you mad just trying to reach for it again and again and it just won't quit. They define annoying.

• 2 months later...

Troodons? I eventually got over them because while they could destroy ME, my other tames were just like "How adorable" and sends it flying 13 feet away.

Pegomastax? A bit more annoying, haven't lost anything huge from it because I've learned to carry berries.

But wanna know what still bothers me?

Electrophorus.

Maybe a tired topic, but I don't remember Pegos or Troodons wiping out a Level 200 Mosa or turning my old army of Level 250+ Megalodons into a laughing stock, and going "CATCH A BASILO HOW BOW DAH" as they pulled an electric bukkake on me. OH and when you tame them they're almost helpless against their wild counterparts. I have found strategies to deal with them but DAMN. Never had to plan that much for a single creature (or, group of creatures).

Devs be thinking "players are too good at surviving, how bout we make creatures that don't let the player do anything but watch themselves slowly die through a blurred out screen, that would make the game more challenging and fun!" makes troodon, cnardia, eels, eurypterid, baryonyx, purlovia, micro raptor. Look! What fun additions to the game (said no one).

all jokes aside though those creatures aren't impossible to deal with but when they get you good you can do much about it.

Homo sapiens.

They build useless things everywhere. Therefore, I am no longer able to build in or near that area, and the resources and dinos I need stop showing up.

They also destroy your stuff when you are not looking and are willing to steal your shoes right out from under you (while you are dead). Not to mention the senseless babbling that never ends.

Archived