Love Hate Relationship with this game

Armythug

Love Hate Relationship with this game

This post is for the Devs. This is an amazing game. I have played over two thousand hours into it. I would consider myself to be a decent player. Its just crazy because the only time I take a huge L in this game is because of bugs and the two rollbacks I have experienced today was the icing on the cake. Throughout my time playing Ark, I have lost at least five Ankys to the volcano. Causing me to rage quit. But I always come back. :)  I still think that this game is amazing but I am not happy with the way that it performs. As a paying customer, this is just my opinion. I would definitely recommend this game to anyone. I am just annoyed at all of the setbacks I have suffered from server related issues. I value the time that I sink into this game. Its time for me to step away from this game and play conan. But I know I'll be back to Ark. I hope that when this game is released I will have better luck with the way the game performs. After seeing Scorched Earth drop, I was thinking to myself, "Man...what about all the bugs on The Island". lol Keep up the good work that you do guys. 

Conan, while it has some things that Ark doesn't have or should have, lacks everything that Ark does great. There is not much to do in Conan besides building your base. There are not many creatures in the game to tame or enslave.

I don't believe I'll ever say that, but there was an actual good discussion at the steam forum regarding Conan and Ark. And even though all people scream: "Conan is so much better, it'll kill Ark", Ark still has a lot more players even though Conan still has that "new game hype everyone buys it".

Archived