No soups at all to be used on dinos?

cfgonyea90

3 hours ago, cfgonyea90 said:

No soups at all to be used on dinos?

So what now we can't use any of the soups on dinos now? Before we used to be able to then slowly nerfing it disabling certain dishes to be eaten by dinos and now i dont think i can use any of them on my dinos.

Yup, all buffing consumables being usable on Dinosaurs has been disabled as of the latest update to Console (and PC too I think.)

So, Beer is now useless, and making Enduro Stew / Battle Tartar for Rexes/Gigas is also now pointless, because no one uses consumables on players when the game is 99.9% tame-battles.

2 hours ago, Orion said:

Yup, all buffing consumables being usable on Dinosaurs has been disabled as of the latest update to Console (and PC too I think.)

So, Beer is now useless, and making Enduro Stew / Battle Tartar for Rexes/Gigas is also now pointless, because no one uses consumables on players when the game is 99.9% tame-battles.

That's so retarded they're doing that to make their prized boss battles more of challenge. Im gearing up fot just that and made a bunch of enduros and tried giving one to my rex but nopeee.

Archived