Where the heck is the Ovis Aries???

Funshichi

21 minutes ago, Alalrloln said:

Does anyone keep thinking the deer without horns and the sheep look similar.?

We call them fake-sheep.

I have so far found 2 sheep. One on the edge of the snow biome between the blue pillar and the vulcano. One in the frozen biome near the coast just north of where there is this arch/land bridge.

I have only ever found them in the snow areas (official Island map) and it seems like they can spawn anywhere in the snow zones. I'd estimate that I've found a dozen ovis so far just by flying around in the snow areas. They are by no means common though and I usually find them by chance rather than by looking for them specifically.

16 hours ago, Funshichi said:

Well the Ovis is here, i saw it in the patch and the spotligt, OK.

But i cant find them in the Island!!! can somebody tell me where they are? pls, prettypls, prettyplswithalittleofchocolate.

Northern Plains. Snow area between the 2 snow mountains. There pretty small and look like shorter, fatter female moose from a distance. Went up in that area on 3 occasions looking for them, came home with 2.

On 2/19/2017 at 4:14 PM, Funshichi said:

Well the Ovis is here, i saw it in the patch and the spotligt, OK.

But i cant find them in the Island!!! can somebody tell me where they are? pls, prettypls, prettyplswithalittleofchocolate.

As others have said, on The Island I find them in between the plains and the snow (between volcano and blue obelisk mountain). It is hit and miss though as wolf spawns are crazy at the moment so the sheep inevitably get eaten soon after spawning. We've also found them on the frozen mountain itself, in the higher peaks chilling with mammoths etc.

Archived