Just Speechless

MIracolix87

Just Speechless

Report is out since wed last week,

tribe pulles golems in other people bases in PVE to harass them. you Make a report, the Gamemaster tells you a dozen thanks and because of Privacy that he can't tell us about the investigation.

So Friday they finally started raiding an alliance tribe with wild golems, im askin when the hell they will do something about them  the GM again is thanking me, telling me that he can't tell me anything and wishing me a fun rest day surviving .....  Telling him that they are doing it right now. He could witness it first hand if he would come online still thanking me and because he can't say anthing to this he is closing the ticket as solved. ( kidding me right?)

Oh and the tribe was praying that our whole family would die ( got a screen from ths)

Saturday they successfully pulled 3-4 golems in the alliance base, some dinos died and strucktures where demolished. ( Oh how fun surviving is :D )

Now they got online again and post in anticipation that they will hold a Golem Party in the alliances base today.

The alliance had enough with this poop and is leaving the server.

My questions to The officials, is such behavior tolerated?

Is it allowed to harass people with this game mechanic of pulling wild dinos and demolishing their property? (Titan dosn't work in PVE so why the Golems)

Is it intended, that an investiogation needs more than 5 days? (giving them more time to harass people)

What can i do, when reporting dosn't work?

(Except building metal walls. but that is not the point.)

I know this is an early access, i know you got a lot of work to do, but i can't accept how this works.  I mean there are lot of hours spend in the bases, if we want it otherwise we would start PVP.

In the end we are the dump people, reporting trying to go the official way and loosing everything build and achieved so far. That is a real bad joke if you aks me.

feeling left high and dry.

sincerly

Guest BubbaCrawfish

Maybe he can't say anything due to it being looked at... It's not like the cops comment on cases that are being worked on right?

If anything you should've got video evidence to add to your ticket.

17 minutes ago, BubbaCrawfish said:

Maybe he can't say anything due to it being looked at... It's not like the cops comment on cases that are being worked on right?

If anything you should've got video evidence to add to your ticket.

i would add if possible, butt 20 mb is nothing, one video is just 1. min 40 sec and still to big. added a lot of screens.

Guest BubbaCrawfish
1 minute ago, MIracolix87 said:

i would add if possible, butt 20 mb is nothing, one video is just 1. min 40 sec and still to big. added a lot of screens.

Put it on youtube as unlisted, and put the link in the ticket.

It's simply not wise to bring it into the forum considering they may be investigating the issue. The more evidence you provide, the easier it is for them to rule on it.

Like, I feel for you, as it is rather crappy tactics to be doing this in PvP, but in PvE it's plain out exploiting.

32 minutes ago, BubbaCrawfish said:

Put it on youtube as unlisted, and put the link in the ticket.

It's simply not wise to bring it into the forum considering they may be investigating the issue. The more evidence you provide, the easier it is for them to rule on it.

Like, I feel for you, as it is rather crappy tactics to be doing this in PvP, but in PvE it's plain out exploiting.

Thanks man,

i respekt privacy, that is the reaso i didn't want to upload the video by youtube. ( that in itself makes no sence to me you now)

Sometimes its better to discuss things openly, i will not write the server or which tribe it is.

Guest BubbaCrawfish

You'll be alright, just push the ticket later on,and see what you can provide them to further their evidence.

With unlisted youtube videos they work out good, as only you can see them, and who ever got the link sent to them. Very useful to use.

They won't do anything about kiting wild Rock Elementals.

You need to put metal dino gates or metal pillars around your base at a distance beyond which a golem can throw a rock. That is your only protection.

Your other option is to kite them back to their base and destroy it like they are doing to yours.

If they break an actual rule, then WC will take action against them.

Like I said a million times use your time wisely. You raise 30 dragons in one batch OMG SO AWESOME!!!! You should have grinded 30 metal bemoth gates first and then raised. You can and will be kited to if you do not do this.

If you read this take this as a warning and not to hurt anyones feelings.

Protect yourself on scorched instead of crying to an admin when it finally does happen to you.

16 minutes ago, DaGoodNamesWereTaken said:

Like I said a million times use your time wisely. You raise 30 dragons in one batch OMG SO AWESOME!!!! You should have grinded 30 metal bemoth gates first and then raised. You can and will be kited to if you do not do this.

If you read this take this as a warning and not to hurt anyones feelings.

Protect yourself on scorched instead of crying to an admin when it finally does happen to you.

100% agree with this! We got kited, lost 15 wyvern and a TON of ascendant bps.....amongst other dinos for egg laying. We grinded around 50 metal behemoth gates plus other structures and rebuilt 2 bases, full Metal. Griefers came back and in GLOBAL CHAT, said they couldn't kite us any more and proceeded to kite others. 

We learned from the experience...I suggest you do the same. If you want tips on how to build full Metal without adobe, hit me up. I'll tell you

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎19‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 2:11 PM, MIracolix87 said:

Oh and the tribe was praying that our whole family would die ( got a screen from ths)

I don't mean threating behaviour in game, I mentioned it beacuse the original poster said his family were being threatened (see quote).

You could report that straight too xbox support...

Archived